Sleep

Dream finished setting up his computer, sighing as beads of sweat started to form on his forehead. His eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"It's not even that hot." He spoke quietly to himself, shaking his head as he walked to George's room, knocking softly. "Georgie~" He opened the door, seeing George fast asleep on the bed.

He smiled softly, admiring the scene in front of him. He walked towards the boy, freezing about half way there. Is this weird? Without thinking, his legs carried him the rest of the way. It has to be, right?

With no hesitation, the green-eyed boy leaned down, placing a kiss on George's forehead. He pulled the blanket around him, whispering softly.

"Goodnight, George." As he turned to leave, George grasped onto his wrist. He turned, seeing the boy had woken up. "Hey... go back to bed. You seem tired."

He chuckled, the British boy giving him a soft nod, dropping his hand as he fell back asleep.

Clay walked back into the guest room, making sure he had everything he needed for a stream. Water, snacks, George. He shook his head, brushing past the last thought.

This is gonna be harder than I thought. Dream didn't know whether he'd be able to function around George. It had been less than four hours since they met, and they were both in the honeymoon phase of things.

Honeymoon.

He thought back to when him and Fundy got married in minecraft, their honeymoon had been pretty rocky.

George and I would have had the perfect honeymoon. He widened his eyes, his own thoughts causing a reaction deep within him.

He sat at the desk, hoping that by going live he would be distracted. He gulped, pressing the go 'live' button on the screen.

"Hey, hello!" For five minutes he read chat and donations. Sapnap managed to catch wind of him being live and insisted that they get into a call.

"Hello, Sap."

"Good morning, Dream." The boys eyebrows furrowed before he realized. Time zones.

"Morning." He glanced at the chat seeing multiple comments on how his audio had decreased in quality. "Sorry for the audio, everyone. I'm travelling at the moment." He logged into minecraft, hopping onto the SMP.

"You never told me you were going anywhere." Sapnap sounded confused. Him and Dream spoke less and less ever since Clay found out how George felt.

"It was a bit of an impulsive trip. Not much planning involved." The other male seemed to accept that as an answer.

"I see. Well, how's it goin?" He smiled, thoughts drifting to the boy that was asleep just one room over.

"It's going great." The two continued talking for another twenty minutes, nothing important being brought up.

"Dream please give me my stuff backkkk," Sapnap whined. Dream laughed, being cut off when he heard the door open. He flipped around quickly, watching as a sleepy George fumbled his way inside.

"One moment. I'll be back." He muted his mic, standing from the desk. His arms wrapped around George, the small boy falling against him.

"Oh, Georgie. You should still be asleep." The brunette rubbed his eyes, shaking his head.

"I can't." His voice was deeper than usual, the british accent becoming much more noticeable in his tired state.

"Why not?" Dream slowly walked George over to the desk, sitting down and gently pulling George onto his lap.

"Nightmares." Clay's face fell. He hated the thought of George being scared. His arms tightened around him instinctively. "The same one," the boy hummed.

"They haven't gone away?" The boy shook his head. "Well try to go back to bed." He nodded, beginning to pull himself off of Dream.

"Woah woah woah. Where are you going?" George looked up at him, confused.

"Back to- bed?" Clay shook his head, pulling him back onto his lap.

"You can stay in here incase you have another nightmare." George nodded, making himself comfortable. He watched as Clay played the game, eventually drifting back out of the conscious realm.

Dream unmuted, being careful not to wake the sleeping boy in his arms.

"I'm back. Sorry 'bout that." He walked around the SMP, not knowing what he'd be able to do in his current situation.

"Oh you're good." He looked towards chat, chuckling at a few of the messages.

George let out a snore, Clay's eyes widening.

"Who was THAT?" Clay cursed to himself. Fuck.

"My uh- cousin fell asleep. Sorry, dude," Dream lied. He looked down at the small boy in his arms, tightening his grip. He watched as a small smile appeared on George's face, causing him to smile as well.

"So cute.." he mumbled.

"What was that?" Clay blushed.

"Hm?" He looked over to chat, sighing. Few of them had caught on but it wouldn't be long until all of them knew. "Oh I said 'oh shoot.'" He gulped. "I hit my hand on the corner of my desk." No one was believing it at this point. Dream looked at the time.

"I actually have to leave soon. Thank you all for stopping by, see you all next time!" He ended the stream and hung up on Sapnap, a sigh of relief passing through his lips. He ran his hands through George's hair, smiling.

"You're cute too." George's smile grew when Clay froze.

"You heard that, ey?" The brunette responded by tightening his grip around Dream, burying his face in the younger boy's chest. With a shake of his head, Dream made himself comfortable and joined George in the realm of unconsciousness.

[A/N: I can confidently say this is the fluffiest fluff I've ever written and I'm OBSESSED. Stay tuned >:). More coming soon <3]