Chapter 58

A/N

Happy new year guys!!

I know it's been A WHILE HAHA

But I'm back and better than EVER

So I really hope you enjoy all the chapters from here on out :)

Sahana P.O.V  (April 5th)

Days flew by quicker and quicker. 

It's finally the weekend. 

But it's a Sunday. 

Sunday's suck. 

And the day of our launch is creeping up. 

My nerves are starting to go out of control. 

As much as I'm trying to stay positive, I can't help but think about the worst possible situations. 

What if people don't like our product? 

What if no one buys it? 

Will all our hard work and effort just go to the trash? 

I sat on my couch staring at my reflection on the T.V. My hair, the messiest it's ever been. 

"Oh my god, why does my hair look like Professor Trelawney's (from Harry Potter)." I turned to Monty as he placed himself right next to me. 

I sighed, "How come you look gorgeous all the time? It's not fair," I stroked his head and hugged him, "Monty, people will like the product, right? It won't be a fail? Mommy and her staff's sleepless nights will pay off, right?" I kept Monty close in my arms. His head moved up and he began licking my face. "Haha, I'll take that as a yes." I smiled and kissed his nose. 

I looked back at my reflection and tried patting the frizz down, but instead just tied it up in a bun. "There, now no one will know." 

I grabbed my phone, checking the time in the process: 12:05

"Hm, I haven't heard anything from Jai. Usually, he would text or call me by now." I went to my messages and started typing. 

Me: Heyy u wanna do smth today? 

Right when I pressed the send button, my door flew open. 

"HOLY SHIT!!" I jumped in surprise, looking at the man at the entrance. Then I heard a *ding* from his phone.

"Oh my lord Jai you scared THE BOOTY CRAP OUTTA ME!!" I placed a hand over my chest glaring at him from the couch. 

He walked up to me, "Can I take you somewhere? I want to show you something." A small smile formed on his face.