Chapter 61

A/N

Time to PARTAY 😎

Enjoyy

Sahana P.O.V.

I drove back home, entering into the apartment building.

The smile never left my face as the elevator doors opened to my floor.

I headed to my door, shuffling for the keys in my bag.

"Here we go again." I rolled my eyes in annoyance at myself.

I looked deeper in my bag, almost putting my entire head in it, "Where the hell did they go??"

Then I had a sudden realization and brought my head out, staring at my door,

"Wait."

My hands traveled down to my pants.

I patted my pockets and felt a bump on one of the back ones.

I sighed and pulled them out,

"Same situation."

"Every."

"Single."

"Time."

I slapped my forehead repeatedly and shoved the key into the keyhole, "You are the dumbest person alive. To ever exist in the universe. I swear to god." I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist,

"Hey there."

"HOLY SHIT!" I jolted up in surprise.

I felt a hand slip away and grab on to the doorknob, opening the door.

My body spun around to meet eyes with beautiful brown hazel ones.

"Heyy Jaii." I giggled walking backwards.

Immediately, he pulled me closer to him and I was showered with kisses everywhere.

From my neck, to my cheeks, to my forehead, nose, and finally my lips.

Those soft, plump beings were my existence.

Jai pulled away from the kiss and hugged me tight, "Congratulations beautiful. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist, "All that hard work paid off, didn't it?"

"Mhm." He replied, stroking my head.

"Oh also, I'm gonna host a celebratory party at 7, so get ready."

"Ok I'll get ready," Jai brought his head back, looking at me, "Just one more." He cupped my face, giving a peck on my lips.

"OK, now I'll get ready." Jai pulled away from the hug.

I turned around to head to my room, but a hand interlocked with mine.

I looked back at him pouting, "But I don't wanna."

"Can I stay here with you?" he swung our hands from side to side, like a 5-year-old.

Oh god don't do this to me now.