Chapter 16

A/N

"Don't kid yourself" would be a great slogan for a condom company ;)

Oh and here's a pic of how Monty would look but just imagine him to be a little smaller

Anyways enjoy :)💖

Sahana P.O.V.  (Back when they exited the cafe in the morning)

"Oh my god, did you see the look on his face!! Ahaha" I laughed. Cassia joined with me, "Yeah haha, he looked hilarious!!"

But for some reason, Sami wasn't having it.

"Guys, it wasn't that funny. It was immature of you to make him pay for all our meals, Sahana."

I was confused by her reaction, "Why are you taking his side, Sami? He was the one who started all the chaos in the beginning, which even made him want to make it up to me. So, that's why I made him pay for our meals."

"So that's it, no more right? You're done now?" Sami assured.

"What no, of course not. That's just the beginning, you know I am hard to please." I smiled. "Yeah Sami, what Jai did was completely wrong, and he has to pay for what he did. In this case, literally." Cassia added.

"Whatever, I just thought it was a little weird what you did, and it bothered me a little." Sami said looking uncomfortable. 

"Then what would you have wanted me to do?" I asked.

"I don't know, just forgive him. Say he doesn't have to make it up to you, and just forget about it."

Cassia and I looked at Sami like she was crazy, "Are you serious? Forget about it? You don't even know how I feel because it didn't happen to you." I pointed at her. "Why are you acting like Jai didn't do anything wrong? Did something happen between you two in the elevator or something? Is there something you need to tell us?" Cassia and I eyed her.

Sami gasped, "Oh god of course not! I have a boyfriend and you know I would never cheat!?" she was taken aback. "It's just that, he seems like a nice guy. And kind of sensitive too. I don't know, I just felt bad ok. That's it. Just forget about it, I'm sorry." Sami said, apologetically. 

I looked at Sami, as she stared down at the ground and smiled, "It's ok, don't worry about it. I want to apologize too, for making you feel this way because of my actions." I started walking towards her. 

"AND I AM SORRY TOO." Cassia caught our attention.

"Why?" we both asked in confusion. "Uh, I don't really know why, I just wanted to be a part of what ya'll were doing, hehe." Cassia said. 

We all laughed and hugged it out.

I love my friends.

No, my sisters.

8:25 p.m.

After hanging out for a while until it became dark, I started to head home, "Ok, bye guys love youuuu." I blew a kiss to both of them. "Love you moreee." They blew a kiss back. I smiled at their responses and walked to my car.

Finally reaching home after a long (it wasn't long at all, I was just so tired) drive, I headed up to my apartment floor. As I opened my door, immediately I was greeted by Monty, "Hi budddyyy, who's a good boy, you are!!" I babied him, "Did Mable already come and give you your fooodd?" I figured since he was acting so hyper.

Btw Mable is my dog sitter.

She is such a wonderful woman.

Besides Cassia and Sami, she is another person who I treat like family.