Chapter 26

A/N

OMG GUYS WE HIT OVER 400 READS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCHH YA'LL ARE THE BESTT HEHEHE 😘😘🤗🤗❤❤

ENJOYY ;)

Sahana P.O.V.

The person started typing right away. 

Jai.

You're neighbor Jai.

JAI? 

How did he get my number?

Were the thoughts I had while quietly rushing out of Cassia's apartment. 

I left a note on her fridge just in case she wondered where the hell I went.

I didn't even bother to reply to Jai. "How did he get into my house??" I asked myself as I drove home, again not knowing how I didn't get chased down by the cops.

I took out my phone and called Mable. The rings kept going on and on, until I heard her voicemail. "Goddamn it Mable." I then texted her 

Me: What happened? 

Me: How come you couldn't feed Monty? 

Me: Is everything ok? 

Me: MABLE

Me: MABLEEE

I waited and waited for her reply until I reached the apartment garage. I rushed to the elevator taking out my phone again and seeing if she read it.

Nothing.

"Come on Mable." I sighed in frustration. The elevator reached my floor and I exited, walking fast towards my apartment. 

Shuffling for my keys in my purse, they were nowhere to be found. 

"Are you kidding me?? Not again?!" I looked everywhere for them, even around the floor to see if I may have dropped them on the way.

I looked through my clothes, shoving hands in all my pockets and realized, 

"Oh, it's in my coat."

Words can not describe my level of stupidity at times.

I quickly opened my door and saw pitch black. Turning on the lights, I called out, "Monty! Where are you boy?" 

I heard nothing.

"What the hell? Where is he??" I looked through my room, the bathroom, the laundry room, even the kitchen. "Where the hell did he go?" I leaned onto my island. 

"I'm thirsty." I took out a mug from my cabinet and headed towards the fridge, to see a note: 

Monty is with me, I'll explain everything

-Jai.

I choked on my water, " UGH, OF COURSE, HE TOOK HIM!? THAT ASSHOLE MADE ME WORRY FOR SO LONG. IM GONNA KILL HIM." I grabbed my keys and slammed the door behind me.

2 steps later, I knocked on his door, tapping my feet in impatience. The door opened to reveal Monty and Amiga, jumping on Jai trying to play with him. He was laughing while slightly trying to push them away since they were blocking the entrance.

I was trying to keep my serious face, but inside I couldn't stop smiling at the cute sight. "Hi." He grinned and gave me way to enter.

I glanced around his apartment, reminiscing that night, when I sprinted out.