Chapter 7

A/N

Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterdayy I literally said I had all the time in the world but I was busy with school work, a dumb excuse I know I'm so sorry hopefully ya'll like this chapter :)) I'm literally such a dumbass smh

Sahana P.O.V.

I walked towards my bathroom, near to where the sound was coming from. The closer I got, the clearer the sound became.

It sounded like a ringtone.

A very, very weird ringtone.

I leaned closer to the door and had my ear an inch away from the door.

It was a mix of Mariachi and Bollywood? What type of ringtone is that?

I have never been more confused in my life than I was now. The whole day, I was having a great time at work, then came home, played with Monty, ate a delicious dinner, and went to bed.

Now it's 2:45 a.m. and there is a murderer in my apartment.

My life couldn't get ANY BETTER.

I realized another unusual thing. My bathroom door was closed, which I never do. There is really no point in closing it since I live alone and the only person to see me doing my business, is Monty. And he isn't even a person.

The murderer is in here. I thought but then began to second guess myself.

Is there really a murderer in my bathroom? I mean, I don't think a murderer would leave the sound of his phone on, let alone it be that unusual ringtone.

And also, why me? Out of everyone in this world, why meee.

Second of all, what did I ever do to them? From what I know, I don't remember acting like a bitch to anyone? I mean besides that girl Racquel who lives on the 7th floor, and acts like a complete whore towards all the men in the building.

Even old men, like calm your titties sis.

And third of all, am I going to die today? I am NO WAY in the mood to die right now. I still have so much in my life ahead of me. 

I cannot die without trying a ghost pepper.

And other stuff.

Wait a second.

Is it one of my enemies? One of my exes? Is there a psycho neighbor in the building I don't know about? 

Oh my god, am I reliving The Shining?? Wait, but that's a hotel, and Jack is the husband. I don't even know this dude?? 

God Sahana you are thinking way too much. 

I looked down at the bottom of the door. The light was off. "Hm." I shook the door handle, it was unlocked. I swung the door open with no hesitation, turned the lights on, and stepped in. My shower curtains were also closed, and I never leave them like that after I'm done taking showers.  

I slowly went towards them. Isn't it too obvious though, to be hiding behind that? I thought. 

Still, I went on.

Once I reached them, I counted 1,2,3 in my head and pulled the curtains to see,

Nothing.

All of sudden,

SQUEAK!, THUD!  and a deep groan.

I sprinted out of my bathroom and saw a man in his pajamas, laying on the ground with his arms wrapped around his stomach. Amiga and Monty were both sniffing and licking him. 

"Hey, you! Stop right there!" I said and pointed at him. He turned to face me, and his eyes slowly widened. Immediately, he tried to sprint towards the door, but before he could take even take a single step, I wrapped my arm around his neck and brought his head back as I choked him. He wrapped his hands around my arms, "Ngh, aghhh." Hopefully, my black-belt tactics will work in my favor with this guy, I thought while keeping my hold around him.

Somehow, he fought out and escaped from my grip. He started heading for the door again, but I quickly got a hold of the back of his shirt,

"Where do you think you are going, mister?"

And pulled him down with all the strength I had at 3 a.m. and he landed with a big THUD!

I went on top of him and formed a fist with my hand. 

1 punch.

2.

And with the third one, he knocked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ooo Sahana be having them big boy muscles. Is it just me, or things starting to get a little juicyy haha. Again I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, I'll make sure to get my shit together and update twice a day like i said. Anyways, Im gonna go start writing the next chapter so byee :))