Chapter 48

A/N

ThEoRy: The Berenstain Bears- You remember reading the classic children's books The Berenstein Bears, right? Wrong. Those bears weren't Berensteins at all, but rather Berenstains. Some Berenstein truthers are so sure of their childhood memories they've become convinced they hail from an alternate universe—and photoshopped that pesky "ai" out of many an old snapshot to prove it.

Enjoy :)

Months later...

A/N POV

"AH IT'S FINALLY SPRINGG!!" Sahana shouted in glee as Sami, Cassia, Jai, Kai, and Sidharth all entered into an amusement park. 

They planned on going to one for the longest time after everyone met one another. 

Almost immediately Jai and Kai clicked with Sidharth. 

It was a Saturday, some had the day off and some took the day off work. 

So today was guaranteed for them to the time of their lives. 

Sami and Sidharth have been going steadily. 

He told Sahana and Cassia that he was planning on proposing soon! 

Cassia and Kai have started hanging out, and honestly everyone else in the group thinks there's something goin on between them. 

But they're yet to see anything happen. 

Jai and Sahana became closer throughout these months. 

So many new memories have been made. 

Ones that Sahana can and will never forget about.