Chapter 57

A/N

Enjoyy :)

Jai P.O.V.

We arrived to Choco's and ordered drinks and 2 sandwiches. After that we drove to the lake and set out a blanket that Sahana brought so we could have a tiny picnic. 

In my mind, the perfect first date. 

Sahana and I sat down on the red and white patterned cloth, each taking a sip out of our drinks. 

"So, how was your day?" Sahana asked scooting closer. 

"It was ok, just like any day. And Kai couldn't stop talking about Cassia," I laughed shaking my head, "How was yours?" 

A sigh escaped Sahana, "The launch is literally in 2 weeks. Everyone in the building is nervous. But all I can do is keep my confidence and assurance that it will all be fine." She responded scratching her head. 

I wrapped an arm around and side hugged her, "You and everyone else in the S.K. Beauty team are going to crush it. Just remember that there are tons and tons of people that believe in you." I smiled. 

"Thank you." She grinned and laid her head on my shoulder as we gazed at the soft ripples of water in the lake.

"Oh!" Sahana suddenly realized something, breaking the silence, "I forgot I brought something else." 

I looked in confusion wondering what it was. 

Sahana reached into her bag and took out a pair of cards. 

She smirked, "It's time." 

"Oh, it's on." 

We played various games, every single one you can think of. 

Sahana and I have gotten more and more competitive as we play these games. 

And sometimes it goes out of hand. 

 "SPEED!!!" Sahana exclaimed as she slammed down her last 2 cards onto one of the stacks, "AHA FINALLY!!"