Chapter 17

A/N

Never give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.

Here's an idea of how Amiga would look :)

Oh also DISCLAIMER this chapter has violence in it and probably some other stuff too, so it might be triggering to some people so read at your own riskk

Anyways, enjoy 💛

Sahana P.O.V.

"Wait..." Jai said.

"BITCH I GOTTA GO NOW, IT'S 9:30 AND YOU TELLIN ME TO WAIT?!" is what I wanted to say to him, but instead what came out was a simple, 

"Why?"

I could tell he was embarrassed by seeing him scratch his neck, "Why don't you stay a little bit for a cup of chai?" he asked. I could see his cheeks slowly start to fill with red, as he hung his head down, all the while, still holding on to my wrist. 

Then he hesitantly looked up at me, 

"You know, I'm half Indian, so I can still make some killer chai." He slightly smiled.

 Making me, unfortunately, do the same. 

But before getting too carried away with myself, I glanced at the time, "Even though I despise you, no Indian can resist chai. But I hate to break it you, it's already 9:35 and both you and I have work tomorrow, which means we must wake up earlier than normal people do. So sorry, you lost your chance," I shrugged. 

Suddenly, I felt his grip tighten around my wrist for a split second and looked up to see a face of defeat. He sighed, finally letting go, unknowingly grazing his fingertips on mine in the process. 

"Oh, ok. Well then, see you." 

I nodded, "See you."

Never.

I opened the door and left.

Entering my apartment, my back and head leaned against the closed door, trying to keep cool as I took a breath in and out shaking. 

I held my wrist and recalled memories of that traumatic event.

I inhaled in exhaled again, this time thankfully shaking less.

"It's ok, you are ok now.

You should go to sleep now, it's late." I told myself.

And headed to my bedroom.

"You aren't going anywhere missy," his lips formed a sadistic smile as he stroked my face with the back of his fingers. "Don't fucking touch me!!" I said shaking my face. "Oh, you are going to regret that missy," he got up with his hands still gripped in my hair and started dragging me again, but this time more powerful. 

I shrieked in pain, " LET ME GO!!!"