Chapter 46

A/N

HOLY SHIT GUYS

WE HIT 1K READSS!! ❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I LOST MY SHIT THIS MORNING WHEN I SAW IT BAHAHA

ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER :) 

Jai P.O.V.

"I wish I met you sooner."

A sigh of relief left Sahana as her shoulders dropped, "Oh my god Jai," she laughed, "You really are an emotional guy." 

She leaned towards me, letting go of my hand and wrapped her arms around me, "I wish I met you sooner too." she whispered rubbing my back. 

I adjusted myself by getting on my knees and hugged her tight. 

Sahana brought herself back placing her hands on my shoulders and sighed, "I think we both needed that." 

I nodded.

But my cheeks continued to stay wet. 

I then saw her eyes become glossy and she immediately looked up, "Ah I thought I cried enough today." She laughed, while placing fingers under her eyes. 

Eventually Sahana brought her head back down and again, I took her hands in mine. 

"Wow are my hands that nice to hold onto? Or maybe I just have a special touch hehe." Sahana joked. 

I could still feel dampness on my face. 

"Please stop crying Jaii." She pleaded. 

I shook my head, "I can't Sahana." 

"How can I NOT after you literally told me your whole goddamn life story?!" I sniffled and hung my head low. 

Sahana held my hands tighter. 

"Is there really nothing I can do?" 

"No." I mumbled. 

Suddenly I felt soft lips land on my cheek. 

I shot my head up. 

My eyes widened to Sahana grinning in pleasure, 

"Hehe I think that worked." 

I felt my face heat up. 

"Let's go to sleep now it's almost 11," Sahana said as she got up, still holding my hands. 

She then looked down at me, "Oh you gotta get yourself up buddy I ain't that strong." 

I brought myself up and let go of her, "I'll just sleep on your couch." I suggested. 

Sahana turned around and gave me a look, 

"Oh no you aren't Jai."