Chapter 56

A/N

I KNOW I KNOW IT'S BEEN A MONTH

But hi I missed ya'll :)

Sahana P.O.V (Monday)

I could see the bright light through my closed eyes, awakening me. I smiled as I got up. 

It's official. 

Jai and I are together. 

I squealed into my hands and turned to Monty, picking him up, "Good morning my precious boyy." I kissed and pet him before freshening up. 

The launch was getting closer and closer. I'm very excited yet literally losing my shit at the same time, so my emotions are all over the place. But I had to keep my composure, as well as everyone else. 

It'll mainly be launched on our website, and it'll be limited in certain stores also. After we launch the products, all I can do at that point is pray that they will sell. 

I finished eating some oatmeal for breakfast after I gave Monty his and began to get changed. I scanned my closet when I heard my phone buzz. I looked and saw that I got a message. 

Jai: Good morningg ❤

I felt queasy. In seconds, my body felt like it was going to melt. I replied right away. 

Me: Good morningg 😘 

Jai: I'm about to enter into work rn since I had to come a bit early but i hope u have a wonderful, awesome day I love uu

I collapsed onto my bed, smiling ear to ear at the message. I typed rapidly. 

Me: thank uu I hope u have an awesome day too I LOVE U TOO MWAH. 

I hugged my phone tight, "How did I get such a human being like him?" 

I quickly got up from bed, putting on a white blouse with a pair of black and white grid pants and white sneakers. I kept my hair down and sprayed some perfume on before kissing Monty and left. 

The drive to work, I couldn't stop thinking about last night. "Ahh I want to be with himm. I want to hug him and kiss him oh my god his lipsssvienvieveiovepv. I swear he ain't be using JUST Vaseline." I shook my head. 

I honestly didn't know Jai had feelings towards me for a long time. He didn't give any hints or anything. And I did the same. Maybe we were just both doubtful in ourselves. Whether our feelings were true or not. 

But that doesn't matter now because hey, 

we're a thing. 

I reached the building and entered in to meet Tara, "You seem oddly happy today?" she said confused. 

I shrugged, "Let's get to work." 

"Wait what, I usually say that." 

The confusion never left her.

We entered into a meeting. All the heads of each department were seated and ready. 

"Ok, everyone! The launch of our water-based cleansers are nearly here. The products are basically ready, just minor corrections with the design of the product?" I asked looking at the head of the skin department, Lia, "Yes, Sahana just little tweaks on the colors and final decisions on the locations of the products and then we'll be ready to go." She smiled and nodded.