Chapter 29

A/N

ATTENTION 

NEW SERIES EVERYONEE

FUN FACT OF THE DAY: The longest wedding veil was longer than 63 football fields 

wow i'm literally hopeless at this point for attention

Also i have a lot of sleeping gifs for some reason haha

but AnYwAyS enjoy :)

Sahana P.O.V.

"Well shit."

I froze.

"Sahana?" he mumbled.

I was still frozen but then slowly turned around.

Jai was rubbing his eyes and squinted at me. As he started to get up, I opened my mouth and blurted out, 

"YOU'RE DREAMING."

"This is ALL a dream."

I rushed up to him, taking a hold of his shoulders, laying him back down and rested his head back onto the pillow. 

"Now, go back to sleeep." I gently closed his eyes and tried to have a soothing voice.

Turns out it worked.

Jai slowly began to snore once again, giving me the cue that I have to get the hell out before he wakes up again. 

I tiptoed around to find my keys, grabbed Monty, and silently shut the door behind me.

7:05 a.m.

I started to get ready for work. 

The weather today was cloudy and chilly, so the usual weather in NYC during the winter. Rummaging through my closet, I ended up pulling out a striped dark green and black turtleneck, with black trousers. 

"Perfect for the weather." I chuckled.

I took out the gold studs I was still wearing since yesterday and exchanged them with tiny silver dangling ones.

I kept my engraved necklace on and paired the outfit with some converse.

I walked out of my room, to see Monty waiting patiently, ready to judge whether I can be out of the house or not. 

After a quiet 5 seconds, he walked away, approving the fit.

I was in the kitchen, making some oatmeal, as Monty chomped on his breakfast. I finished making it and sat down to start eating.

"I wonder if Jai woke up by now," I said to myself and took a bite,

"Do you think he remembers what happened earlier?" I looked at Monty who was still devouring his food.

I sighed, "Hopefully he thinks that was all a dream." I scraped my spoon against the bowl to form my last tiny bite, before washing it along with Monty's.

"Ok Monty I'm leaving! Love uu." I kissed his nose and grabbed everything to head out.

I opened the door and was about to exit but stopped.

Jai was right in front outside.

He turned his head towards me and smiled, "Oh, hi. This isn't what it looks like, I'm just heading for work," he pointed in his direction.