Chapter 40

A/N

I have nothing to say so ENJOY

Sahana P.O.V. (Saturday)

"Good morning to you too Monty." I tried saying after he woke me up and started licking my face. I grabbed him, sat up, and placed him on my lap. I gave several kisses on his face and nose before getting off of bed. I did my usual things in the morning and made breakfast for Monty and I. "Ah that was nice." 

I then headed to my room to get ready. "Hmm, let's check the weather shall we?" I was surprised by what the screen showed, 

"IT'S 50 DEGREES?!"

"THAT'S THE HOTTEST ITS EVER BEEN." 

A big smile formed on my face, "Hehe I can finally dress somewhat lighter." 

Eventually, I came to the decision and picked out a plain white tee with some mom jeans and converse.

A classic fit.

I styled my hair in a messy bun and put some concealer on before leaving. I opened the door and walked towards the elevator. 

"Eh, it's only 50 degrees, this light coat is enough."

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to my side, but no one was there. 

My eyebrows pinched together in confusion until I heard, 

"Hi."

I yelped in surprise, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" 

My gaze landed on deep hazel eyes. 

Those in which belonged to the man who saved my life not too long ago. 

"JAI DON'T DO THAT, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME?!" I put a hand on my chest. 

A toothy smile appeared on his face, "Hehe sorry sorry. But you gotta admit, that was hilarious." He laughed to himself. 

I rolled my eyes, "No it wasn't." 

"Yes it was." 

"Shut up no it wasn't." 

"Mhm, whatever you say Sahana. But it's always nice to start your morning with a surprise." Jai nodded and pressed the down button. 

Hearing that I extended my hand and pinched his arm. 

"OW, SAHANA." Jai said then rubbed the spot. 

I smirked, "I got my surprise, there's yours."