Madness

I don't care what anybody thinks, but I want out!

     Of what you might ask? Of this stupid, horrible family that makes me forget of a third adjective to define how stupid it is.

    Not Harry of course, he's a dear, but I'm talking about everyone else's.

    Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and Dudley.

    I loath them.

   With a burning passion might I add.

    Who told Dudley, like seriously, who told him it's okay to step on me on his way to his stupid birthday presents.

    I'm not a cockroach you can squeeze the life out of with your humongous chubby feet, I'm sleeping here!

    Yeah I sleep on the living room floor, Dudley has two rooms, Harry the cupboard under the stairs, and I can't even sleep on the couch because the say I'll flatten out the stuffing in the cushions.

    Who's going to tell them it's their weight that is doing that instead?

   "How many are there?" My cousin asked.

   "Thirty six counted them myself." Uncle Vernon, or Vermin as I like to call him answered.

    Thirty six? How bought I shove them up his butt?

   "Thirty six? But last year, last year I had thirty seven!" 

   Aunt Petunia then proceeded to say he's allowed to pick out two more when they go out today.

    How good, more to shove up his butt.

    Harry walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes, we were seriously malnourished, I resemble a twig and Harry's clothes were way to big.

   I used to think I could steal Dudleys candy, he has no brains he wouldn't notice, but apparently he has the ability to count, just count, and only when it comes to his candy.

    I'm pretty sure I still have a bald spot when he yanked my hair.

   "Cook the eggs! everything needs to be perfect for my special, little Dudley's day." Aunt Petunia sneered at me and Harry.

   Yeah I'll be sure to cook the eggs, right after I leave the shells and spit in it.

    Everyone thinks I'm older than Harry, who has messy black hair, green eyes, glasses and this cool lightning bolt scar, but really I'm younger.

    More bitter.

   You would be too if you live in this house and were treated like me instead of Dudley.

    Their golden boy.

    I don't make it any easier for myself, I have a tendency to get sassy.

   "Vacuum the carpet." Aunt Petunia would order.

   "Okay, right after I vacuum that wig looking hair on your head."

    "You're burning the bacon, can't you do anything right." Aunt Petunia would sneer.

   "Tell that to your make up skills."

   "Penny go get me the mail." Vernon would snap.

    "Okay, right after I play tug of war with the neighbors dog with it."

    "Penny, give me the control." Dudley would scream.

    "Nah, how about I put the discovery channel and you could learn something for once." I'd scream right back.