What type of sick joke is this?

By the time things became normal, summer rolled halfway around.

   It was just horrible, Dudley broke his motorbike when he ran over Mrs.Figg.

   Don't get me wrong, she's fine I swear, but I really wanted that bike.

   I asked if I could keep it if I fix it, but they said no, it would go right back to Dudley. I guess he can keep his broken bike for all I care.
   Summer mostly consisted of me and Harry out of the house, wandering around and doing nothing.

   We both knew once September comes, I'll be shipped off again.

   I really didn't want to leave.

   Harry was my only family, even if it meant dealing with the Dursley's.

    Luckily Harry won't have to deal with Dudley and his friends bullying him.

   I don't know how, but Dudley had been accepted at some private school. I'm going with bribery, either way he's in and Harry's going to public school. Away from him.      

   Finally, a day in July, we were dropped off at Mrs. Figgs house while they went shopping for his uniform.

   My Chilton uniform, the name of the finishing school, had arrived a couple days ago and hanged in the bathroom door completely untouched.

   I was defying it and the entire concept of a finishing school.
   That evening however, Dudley strutted around in the living room for everyone in his brand-new uniform.

  Which consisted of maroon tailcoats, ugly orange knickerbockers, and flat straw hats called boaters.

   They're really weird to be honest, anything that animals eat should not go on your head in my opinion.

   They also carried around sticks, for what? I'm really confused. I think we learned about it in my finishing school but I don't pay attention. It's not like they're old, what do they need help walking for?

   Apparently Uncle Vermin didn't share the same opinion.

   When he was a wee little boy like Dudley... well younger is a better word, he had gone to the same school. He was proud as Aunt petunia started crying at her little Ickle Dudleykins.

   It was the most horrid thing I've ever seen, worst then the smell coming from the kitchen when I woke up the next morning.
   "What's this?" Harry asked as I stood behind him plugging my nose.

   "Harry's new school uniform," she said.

   "You can possibly be talking about these ghast things." I said, going onto my tippy toes to get a better look.
   "Oh," he said, "I didn't realize it had to be so wet."

   "Don't be stupid," snapped Aunt Petunia. "I'm dyeing some of Dudley's old things gray for you. It'll look just like everyone else's when I've finished."

  You know, sometimes being a girl really benefits me, I get to go far away from them, I get uniforms because I can't wear boy clothes. Their words not mine. And I get save from humiliation.

   These were just not it.

   Dudley and Uncle Vernon came in, both making faces because of the smell, when we heard the click of the mail slot and flop of letters on the doormat.

  "Get the mail, Dudley," said Uncle Vernon from behind his paper.

   "Make Penny get it."

   "Get the mail, Penny."