Its seven in the morning!

See when I originally accepted the offer to be on the quidditch team... I didn't think they would try and wake me up at the ungodly hour of the freaking morning!!!

   Marcus flint had spent the past five minutes yelling out Penny's name. Waking up everyone who wasn't already awake, as his yells were heard throughout all of the common room and Slytherin dorms.

   All except for penny who was sleeping soundly.

  "Oi! Lucy!" Flint retorted to yelling.

   My dormmate proceeded to huff and roll her eyes as she threw her duvet off.

   "What?" She yelled down the stairs that Marcus couldn't climb.

   "Tell potter to get her ass down her!"

   "What are you talking about? She doesn't sleep her."

   "Uh..." Marcus flint fumbled, clearly confused.

   "Oh my god!" Lucy yelled as she looked over at Penny bed.

  "Get out you filthy half-breed!" She yelled, jumping up and down waving her arms.

   That's when I woke up.

   What is this chick screaming about?

    "Get out!" She shrieked. 

    "Penny!!" I heard Flint yell. "Get your ass down here!"

     Oh geez! I forgot to wake up early.

     I looked over at the alarm clock, ignoring the bat shiz, mental girls that were screaming at me.

   "It's seven in the morning!" I fumbled as I slammed the clocked down and slapped my hair out of my face aggressively.

    "Penny don't make me go up there." Flint yelled.

    "Penny come on!" Adrian yelled more nicely.

     "we don't want to miss breakfast later," someone else yelled, probably another quidditch player.

     "Get out!" Lucy yelled.

     "Oh my gosh what is she doing here?!" Meredith yelled as she threw a pillow at me.

   I rolled my eyes as I leapt up, grabbed my broom and a sweater without changing, slamming the door and clambering down the stairs.

    "Thanks a lot. You gave me away." I referred as I saw the quidditch team down the stairs, I had the dorm issue taken care of and planned.

    "Is this how you threat new members cause here,"I gave the broom back to Adrian sarcastically. "Cause you almost just gave me a freakin heart attack! I'm out."

   Adrian grinned as he pushed my broom back into my arms.

    Marcus grabbed me the shoulders and steered me to the door. "Come on."

   "But-"

   "We have practice." He interrupted.

   "At seven in the morning?" I fumbled.

    "Yes now stop complaining."

    "But sleep-"

    "Can wait till tonight." Miles smiled.

    "But-" I fumbled as the door got tauntingly closer.

       "Nuh-Uh, I'm not having any of it." Marcus grinned.

     "Knox help! The morning people are kidnapping me."

      "For Merlin sakes! Penny you're waking up the whole house!" Cameron yelled down.