Snape snapped

I couldn't sit still all through out magic theory.

    Bouncing in my seat, staring at my watch.

     Which is pointless because after this we have have break and potions.

   "W-what is s-she s-so hyp-per for?" Todd mumbled, next to me, looking up for a brief second and looking down, staring down at his parchment and stumbling over his words.

    "She meet a boy." Cameron said straight up as Knox laughed looking down.

    "Hey!" I exclaimed. "Give away my secret, why don't you!"

   "You practically ran after him, storming out of class." Knox chuckled.

    "I did not run." I exclaimed sighing as I leaned back in my seat and poured my lips.

    "Don't pout, people just thought it was funny." Knox laughed.

   I sighed. "Great like who?"

   It wasn't in the harsh way things have been spreading about me, it was funny.

   "Like Luna." Cameron said. "She said it'd be a good match since you both seem smart."

   I blushed, she's not wrong.

   "Who?" It was a dumb question I barely know anyone's names except for Harry's friends, Knox Todd and Cameron.

   Which reminds me Todd is here because he's so quiet. Doing his work and staying out of the conversation but with a slight blush on his checks.

   "Everyone calls her Loony Luna, she's a bit odd but she's nice." Knox smiled. "I'll point her out in charms."

   "No need, I'll be busy talking to Meeks." I said dead serious.

   They all burst out laughing, even Todd.

   "What?" I laughed.

    Break mostly consisted of us, excluding Todd who seems more reserved, sitting in the Slytherin table in the great hall and doing magic theory homework and talking.

   The group mostly felt empty, just me Knox and Cameron. They were good people but it felt like it needed something more. Like people were missing.

   We had a whole philosophical discussion as we walked to Potions about the people that mix.

    I was on the side that all houses could be friends, while Cameron disagreed because a hufflepuff could be too reserved for Gryffindor and a Slytherin can seem to harsh for Ravenclaw. Knox was leaning towards my side but was the mediator as we walked into Potions.

   All while Filch who was, well I don't know what he does, but he has a nosy little cat that didn't compare to my Milo and Nuwanda. Kept telling us to hurry it up.

    Finally we made it to the dungeons, not by our common room but to Professor Snape's classroom. I was just outside his door when I stopped, remembering he teaches it and Harry tends to create my enemies.

   "Guys what if he doesn't like me?"

   "Don't be ridiculous," Cameron said as he opened the door. "You're Penny Potter and you're really nice."

   I nodded as me and Knox followed him.

   We took our seats as Professor Snape started calling our names.

    This class would be interesting, it would be the first time I see Ginny since I've been sorted and I was wondering how she would act.

   Professor Snape started Roll call, going through a few names, Charlie Dalton, Colin Creevey, Daniel bane, which were included. Both Charlie and Daniel were in the back of the class, both on opposite sides, leaning back and I could tell they were going to be the bad boys. Charlie more prestigious and Daniel more with a 'I don't care attitude.'