Take the chances you get

Yeah we didn't end up studying.

Once we got to the astronomy tower and set up everything.

The blankets, pillows, our books and notes in order, we broke out talking and discarding everything away.

"All right boys." I grinned. "Dump everything and don't hold back."

We all started emptying our pockets and placing all the candy in the middle.

"Who gave half a frog?" Charlie called out.

"I'm eating the other half." Pitts chuckled as Charlie's called out.

"Come on!"

I laughed as I reached for a box of beans.

"All right all right." Charlie spoke up as he stood up, all of us looking up at him while we distractedly nibbled on candy.

"I say." He grinned, pointing his pointed finger up in the air. "That we use that tunnel next week, Fred and George showed us, and see where the heck it leads."

"But we know we're it goes." Cameron shrugged. "Hogsmeade."

"Don't be a buzz kill Cameron." Charlie raised his eyebrow and plopped down.

"Besides is this going to be a weekly thing now?" Cameron questioned. "We sneak out every Friday?"

I shrugged. "I don't mind."

Neil grinned. "I mean why not?"

"Great so it's settled then."

The others nodded in agreement.

"I don't know." Pitts shook his head.

"What why not?" I questioned, does he not want to hang out with us?

"Pittsy come on." Neil smiled.

"His grades are hurting." Meeks called out from next to me.

"Then help him Meeks." Charlie shrugged.

"You are the smartest." I grinned, throwing a jelly bean in my mouth, before spatting it out, causing Todd to laugh.

"You're on the same level as me." Meeks smiled.

Ooo is he flattering me?

"Flirt later." Charlie said causing Todd to frown. "We're doing it, if we get caught we'll just lie our way out."

Cameron looked like he wanted to argue but I sent him a look.

"Fine." He said.

"Perfect," I grinned picking up Nuwanda as we ended up talking about random stuff the rest of the night.

Quidditch, Harry, Snape, everything and anything.

By the time the clock hit 1, we all went out separate ways.

At one point running past Mrs norris, the cat as we made it back to our common house.

It's safe to say that we woke up late the next morning.

Around ten which is not that late, but the morning sun was high and up.

What can I say I'm not a morning person, especially on days where I was up late the night before.

The morning was a slow one.

I took a shower, feed my cats, got dressed and went down to the common room where Knox and Cameron were sitting side by side looking tired.