Oh you want to see a broken nose? I'll give you a broken nose

One night I woke up to a weird jiggle on my door.

    Like someone was picking the lock. I assumed it was Dudley because Harry doesn't know how to do that, and when the door finally swung open, I threw a punch to whoever was doing that and smacked someone right on the nose.

   "Uh." I heard someone gasped... but something was wrong, the nose wasn't short and fat like Dudleys, and the voice most definitely didn't sound like Dudley.

    "Who the heck are you?" I whispered to the red head and a identical looking twin behind him.

   "Harry's friend, we've come to rescue you before you smacked me." Sneered the guy as he clutched his bleeding nose.

   "Well you could've told me that." I said, grabbing my duffle I had packed since the first week of summer and bounding up the stairs.

    "You aren't going to apologize?" The other red head said.

   "Nah." I answered as I bounded into Harry's room who was packing. "I'm not familiar with that concept."

   "Wicked." They said at the same time.

   "I just smacked the living daylights out of your friend. Little warning next time." I said as I bounded to the window.

   There was a red head on a flying car.

   "What in the bloody heck?" I gasped quietly. Are we in back to the future or something.

    "That's Ron." Harry said. "And Freds the one who you smacked and George is the other one."

    I hoped into the car and the others worked on putting Harry's trunk in
   "Okay, let's go," George whispered.
    But hedwig screech and it woke up Uncle Vernon.
   "THAT RUDDY OWL!"
   "I've forgotten Hedwig!"

   "You forgot your owl!" I exclaimed, idiot!
    Harry tore back across the room as the landing light clicked on, he snatched up Hedwig's cage, dashed to the window, and passed it out to Ron.

    Uncle Vernon crashed in.
   For a split second, Uncle Vernon stood framed in the doorway; then he let out a bellow like an angry bull and dived at Harry, grabbing him by the ankle and I screamed.

   Ron, Fred, and George seized Harry's arms and pulled as hard as they could. "Grab him!"
   "Petunia!" roared Uncle Vernon. "They're getting away! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!"

   But the Weasley's gave a gigantic tug and Harry's leg slid out of Uncle Vernon's.

   "Drive!" I yelled as we shot forward.

   I turned around and Uncle Vernon, Aunt petunia and Dudley looked Shocked at the flying car.

   "See you next summer!" Harry yelled.

    "And don't be expecting any letters." I waved.

   The Weasleys roared with laughter and we sat down.

   "Let Hedwig out," Harry told Ron. "She can fly behind us. She hasn't had a chance to stretch her wings for ages."

   Hedwig was soon soaring happily by us.

    "Can I get a pet now that we're gone? I want a puppy." I said.

    "Dogs aren't allowed, but you can get something else." Harry said.

   "Forget that for now, what's the story?" said Ron impatiently. "What's been happening?"

  Harry told them all about Dobby, the warning we'd given and the fiasco of the violet pudding.