My go to when I want to talk smack

"Hagrid! Hagrid," I called as I bounded up the stairs excitedly, trailing a few seconds ahead of my friends as Hagrid open his hut door. "Look what I got!"

"What 'ave you got 'ere." He smiled leaning way down as he examined my broom.

"She's in the quidditch team." Cameron explained.

"It's not fair." Charlie called, panting as he raised his arm.

"I didn't know you wanted to be in the Slytherin quidditch team." I stuck my tongue out as we clambered into the hut.

"Well obviously I want to be in Gryffindors team, you're going down potter, just wait till they let me in." He joked.

"Uh hi." Neil smiled

"Oh yeah." I realized as I forgot Hagrid has only meet Todd.

"This is Todd, Pitts, Knox, Meeks, Charlie, Cameron, and Neil-wow that was long." I smiled as we clambered for some seats on his round table as they chorused a bunch of hi's

"Very nice meeting you then." He smiled as he lumbered to a teapot. "Bin wondering were your brother is-."

"What?" I said quickly, why is he coming!

"There they are now." Hagrid said looking out his window as he went to his door.

"Bin wonderin' when you'd come ter see me, yer' sister and er' friends are already here-come in, come in." He said as he threw open the door.

I sighed on my seat as Knox leaned over and patted my shoulder smirking.

"That's just great," I heard Harry say sarcastically as he and Hermione were helping Ron come in.

That's when Ron coughed and puked a slug.

I gagged.

"Oh come on." Charlie called.

Pitts chuckled as Knox face look scrunched up as he look at the slug.

"What happened?" Todd questioned.

"I'll tell you what happen." Harry said turning to me. "The team you were so intent on joining called Hermione a- don't know what it really means- but Ron went to hex them with his broken wand and it back fired."

"What does that have to do with me?" I exclaimed as I look at my friends who shrugged.

"It's means you'll side with bullies over your own brother."

"Well it seems to me my own brother turned his back on me long before that and decided to side with his own house." I said clutching my broom.

"I don't think theirs anything to do except wait for it to stop." Said Hermione, changing the subject as Hagrid handed Ron a bucket.

"That's a difficult curse to work at the best of times, but with a broken wand —"

Hagrid nodded as he started making tea and his dog was slobbering over Todd.

"What did Lockhart want with you, Hagrid?" Harry asked.

"He was here?" I asked my friends.

"Mhm. You ran right past him as he called out your name." Meeks explained smiling.

"I did?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Huh."

"Givin' me advice on gettin' kelpies out of a well," growled Hagrid. "Like I don' know. An' bangin' on about some banshee he banished. If one word of it was true, I'll eat my kettle."