Kicked around

"First years, follow us." A older girl said standing next to a boy.

   Knox, Richard Cameron and a few other Slytherins scrambled to follow as people started to clear the great hall.

   I started jumping on my tippy toes and scanning the area.

   "What?" Richard Cameron asked. Something tells me he likes to know everything.

   "Are you looking for someone?" Knox asked, leaning down.

  "I don't know what happened to my brother." I said, looking behind me as we left the great hall, making eye contact with Todd who smiled as I smiled back

   We were lead to a door on the right side of the entrance hall. Which lead down deep into what must've been the dungeons.

   I could already tell the common room would be damp, cold and dark.

   "I'm Gemma Farley." The girl talked as the boy trailed behind us. "The sixth year prefect and that's Jim clone, the male sixth year prefect."

   He smiled... well more like sneered.

   "The password to enter the common room changes every fortnight, and will be posted every time it is. No outside house members are allowed in the Slytherin common rooms."

   She explained as Richard Cameron wrote it all down and Knox silently observed.

   "We're looking at you Potter." Jim said right behind me, making me jump.

   "What me?" I exclaimed, I haven't even done anything.

   "Yeah and that goes for anyone that has a lighting scar, got it."

   Geez, whatever. Harry's really out here making enemies for me.  "Got it."

   "Merlin." Gemma said and the door swung open and other Slytherins walked in.

   We all followed as Gemma started explaining our dorms, but none of us were paying attention.

   Staring at the common room that had dark stone walls. Greenish lamps hanging from chains. Windows that showed the lake. A fire crackling and elaborately carved mantlepiece and several carved chairs. The pure definition of dark academia.

   I went to stand next to Knox, but this guy showed up behind me and started dragging me away from the group.

   "What are your doing?" I snapped, as the older boy with brown hair and eyes pressed his wand to my back and dragged me to the side.

   "Well, well, well." Malfoy said, walking up to me with two buff guys trailing behind him.

   Not good. Really not good.

   I tried to think of a way out and went left, trying to get back to the group as I yelped, but a bunch of tall guys started looming over me. Which included a guy with ugly teeth. The Slytherin team. They were wearing their jerseys. And boy were they tall as they looked down on me and walked over as I started stepping away from them.

   "It appears we got a Potter." One of the quidditch boy said.

   I panicked, I went to go right but came face to face with two twin girls that looked exactly alike and looked down at me creepily, their eyes bulging as they stayed quite and preventing me from moving.

   "Woah creepy twins." I stammered as I moved backwards. This really wasn't good. I've seen enough movies to know that I'm about to get jumped as the Americans like to call it.

   Draco stood tall, arms crossed, grinning as if he was the one that caused this.

   "Uh... this is all just some misunderstanding." I mumbled as I stepped backwards. They were all circling me.