Mr.keating

"Psst, you ready?" I smiled at Knox and Cameron

They nodded as I snuggled my cats into my chest.

It's Friday night.

After a long week of excruciating work from practice everyday for quidditch, turning matches into needles, easy spells, potions where me and Charlie always bicker about who knows how to do potions better (I follow instructions but his dad collects and sell potion ingredients), boring history, ghost studies, astronomy charts and horrible plants. It's finally Friday.

Charlie kept wanting to go the secret tunnel and he asked us every day, so know on our regularly scheduled Friday we decided to go.

And by that I mean second Friday of the school year, and it's now it's scheduled thing.

"Uh yeah." Knox smiled.

We made for door, this time instead of pajamas, wearing outdoor shoes, and winter coat robes? Just in case we get cold.

As we excited the common room we didn't get so scared as we saw the bloody baron.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He snapped.

I swear I jumped twenty feet in the air as milo and Nuwanda hissed.

"Going to hang out?" I questioned.

"Now why would I let you do that? I have been waiting for a week to hear anything from you obnoxious little first years and nothing." He growled.

"Hear what?" I questioned as I looked at Knox and Cameron confused.

"The request, dummy." Cameron explained.

"Oh I forgot, I thought you were going to tell him." I pointed at Cameron.

"What I thought Knox was?" He pointed to Knox raising his hands in defense.

"What? Don't look at me I thought Penny was."

"But I swear-"

"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL ME."

We jumped again as we turned to the bloody Baron who was pacing,

"Well?"

"She agreed dude."

"What?" The bloody Baron stopped. "But why would she say yes."

"Hold on." Cameron held up his hand. "Are you saying you're surprised she said yes?"

"None of your business, what's done is done, you may go."

"But you said.-" I started

"Penny come on while we can." Cameron led us away as Knox put his hand on my shoulder and steered me away.

"But why would-"

"I know." Mumbled Knox,

"But-"

"I know." He smiled.

I sighed as we meet up with our friends and I placed my cats on the ground as they walk in circles rubbing against our feet.

"Always late." Charlie shook his head.

I shrugged as I stuck my tongue out.

"What can I say."

"So." Meeks clapped his hand. "Tunnel, third floor?"

"Yep." We grinned as we went up to the third floor and statue.