I don't need your opinion

I opened my eyes in amazement at the Hogwarts express.

   "Come along." Mrs. Wealsey said.

   I said a quick good bye and hurried to the train.

   Lifting my trunk and cats crate, and leaving Ginny. Who only said few words to me these past weeks.

   I walked down the isle looking for Ron and Harry, when I came across Hermione as the train started pulling out.

   "Have you seen Harry?"

   "No I'm looking for them. You're welcome to sit with me if you want."

  I swayed on my feet. "Maybe I should sit with the first years." I thought. "But tell me if you find them."

   I made my way across, peering into compartments until I found one with a guy my age in it with a owl.

   I knocked and opened the door. "Mind if I sit?" I smiled.

   "I uh-" he said really quietly causing me to frown. "Y-yes." He stuttered and I sat.

   I think I recognize this kid, he's the one from the robes.

   "You look really familiar." I said.

   "I uh- I g-guess." He said and I smiled as I pulled milo and Nuwanda out and looked out the window at the passing fields of gray.

   "so what's your name?" I asked more calmly, I really didn't want to come off as intimidating.

  "T-odd And-erson." He mumbled looking down.

   "Penny Potter." I smiled.

   "Anything from the trolley dears?" A lady asked as she pushed a cart full of candy.

   "No thank you. I didn't bring any money." Todd said really quiet.

  "I'll take two of everything." I said without hesitation.

  "No." He mumbled.

  "What? I eat when I'm nervous, food makes everything better and I'm going to feel really uncomfortable If I'm the only one eating lots of candy." I said, as the lady handed us our candy and I paid.

   He smiled a genuine smile as we ate in silence and I looked out the window. Milo in my lap and Nuwanda leaped to Todd and curled up in his lap.

   "Sorry," I smiled but he didn't mind.

   The train ride went really smoothly as I read, at one point I left to change into my robes, then Todd, and Hermione showed up at one point.

   "The boys didn't show." She said.

   "What do you mean? They were right behind me." I leaped up.

   "I don't know but they're not on the train."

   "Your joking! Will you watch my cats real quick?" I asked Todd who nodded, face red as he watched us.

   I them proceeded to open every compartment door, some which people were making out. And scanned everyone, one by one. Except the one where I heard Draco's voice. Hermione trailed behind me, looking embarrassed because I didn't even knock, I just searched.

   When we came to the last one I sighed.

   "They missed the train!" I gasped as I started walking quickly to my compartment.

   "Do you think they're left at kings crossing." Hermione panted as she tried to keep up.

   "Yes!" I sneered. "But the Weasley are there, they'll figure something out."