Over Sea Pt2 (Hitomi)

-----------------

-----------------

Y/N POV

You drove over towards the airport, excited to see your adorable sweetheart in person. You missed Hitomi a lot, and after being away from each other for so many months, you could finally lay your eyes on her in real life.

You felt overjoyed throughout the whole day. You wanted to see your girlfriend so severely that you smiled like an idiot, creeping out your co-workers a bit. You were basically broadcasting your happiness, unable to keep it bottled up.

You eventually arrived at the airport where Hitomi and the rest of IZ*One should be coming soon. However, as you made your way through the airport entrance, you were stopped by tons of photographers wanting to take pictures of IZ*One as they got off the plane.

Although you foreseen this, not really expecting to spend any quality time with Hitomi at this moment, you were shocked about how many people were here just to greet them when they came back from Japan. It really showed her popularity as an idol now.

You felt proud of her. From the small stages in the middle of the city, she performed on to the now-massive star in both Korea and Japan. She had grown a lot...

However, even though she had improved so much and became an enormous star, her personality hasn't changed a bit. She was still the cute and innocent little fluff ball you knew and loved. You were glad that the fame didn't get to her head, and she was still the same old Tomi you knew from your early school days.

You walk over towards the front of the photographers, pushing your way through them, wanting to get a glimpse of your girlfriend before you would meet her at your apartment.

When you finally made your way through the crowd, you see tons of cameras flashing, indicating IZ*One had landed. You look over towards the entrance, and you see them. Twelve beautiful angels and one of them being your sweet significant other.

Although you and Hitomi facetime occasionally when you saw her in real life, it was so much better than on your phone. It was the same face, but in person, she was more beautiful than anyone you had ever seen. Just her presence alone made your heart tingle, making it beat quicker.