Winter Warmth (Chaeryeong) Pt.3

——————Y/N POV

——————
Y/N POV

After a dreamy night of slumber, you feel the bright light from your window piercing your eyes. With the cold air filling your room and the glaring light hitting your face, you slowly woke up from your long rest. You walk over to your window, and you see blankets of snow on the top of roofs and buildings. With the white ice crystal still falling from the sky, you looked down from your hotel view, admiring the sight. After finishing the 2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards performance, you and the rest of the dancers were given a couple of days to spend in Japan by your company.

While the other backup dancers were going sightseeing, you had other plans with a close friend. Today you had planned to spend the whole day with Chaeryeong. Throughout the months of training, you and Chaeryeong have been getting closer and closer. You two were pretty good friends at this point and decided to hang out after the festival was finished since the two of you wouldn't be busy with our always-filled schedules.

You quickly got dressed, putting on a long sleeve with a warm long black jacket. You then head down over to the lobby to meet up with the main dancer. As you took the elevator down, you looked at your watch, and it seemed that you were right on time for our small hangout.

You entered the lobby, and you quickly began to scan your surroundings, looking for the light brown-haired idol. You strolled around, and you saw the beautiful girl. With her cute black scarf and her deep-set brown eyes, you see her sitting in the front of the lobby playing on her phone, presumably waiting for you.

As you walked over there, it didn't take long for her to notice you as well

As you walked over there, it didn't take long for her to notice you as well. She got up from her seat and met you halfway.

Y/N: "Hey Chae, did you wait long?" You asked the dancer.

Although you were on time and not late, she was here pretty early. It felt nice that she was a little bit early because, in your mind, it feels like she wanted to see you... Or maybe you were just overthinking it.

Chaeryeong: "Nope, I just got here," she said, shaking her head, instantly putting your hopes down. You watch as she puts her phone away in her small purse and begins to focus on you.