A Bad Fight (Yeji)

--------------Y/N POV

--------------
Y/N POV

Another foolish argument... You didn't know why but you and Yeji have been in a lot of fights recently. The two of you always bickering about the smallest of details. You loved this light fury with all your heart, but due to our lack of interaction because of our busy schedules, the arguments have been more consistent and more intense than ever before.

The two of you would always try to fix our problems before we slept, not wanting to sleep when we were still mad at each other. However, today was a bit different... Today our fight was heated... Today, you and she were at our breaking point.

Throughout the night, you were releasing all the emotions that you kept bottled up inside for so long and she did the same. And after a bit of yelling back and forth from the both of you, your head was violently whipped to the left... This sudden action made your eyes filled with shock. The cause of it was Yeji's palm, her slapping you across the face with a spontaneous hit.

As the loud sound of her hand smacking across your face fills the room, you couldn't believe what happened. It was like a sudden thunderstorm on a rainy day, making the already bad situation into a terrible one.

You two would often get into disagreements, and you two would fight a lot... But it never got to the point of physical violence. You couldn't believe what happened... Did she really just smack me?

At that very moment, you couldn't feel anything. You weren't in pain, but instead, you were utterly stunned by what had just occurred. You couldn't even remember what the two of you were fighting about. You looked at her with wide eyes, and she did the same.

It looked like she was just as surprised as you were. She was never the type of person to hurt you; it was completely out of character. You watched as "worry" spread across her face, she was surely concerned about what had just transpired.

Yeji looks at her hand and at your face, constantly going back and forth, with her whole body being paralyzed by the shock of it all. After a few seconds of awkward silence, she finally said something.

Yeji: "I-I'll get you s-some ice!" She quickly blurted out before frantically running into the kitchen.

You watched as she struggled to find something that could help the burning sensation on your cheek. She began to toss and turn the whole freezer, searching for anything that could stop the swelling.

Yeji: "Why is there nothing in here!?!" She muttered under her breath, definitely frustrated with the lack of cool items in the fridge.

After a while of searching and basically emptying out the freezer, she quickly runs over to you with a bag of green peas.

With a trembling hand, she gently places the ice pack replacement on your cheek, trying to soothe your wound. You flinched by the sudden coldness of the peas, and this caused Yeji to immediately remove her hand, worried she was causing you more pain.