I Love You (Hanni)

——————Y/N POV

——————
Y/N POV

As the bright sunshine hit your face, your eyes twitched as you slowly became awake. As you rose from the bed, you looked at the clock on the wall and noticed the time. It was 9:15, almost time for your date with Hanni, your girlfriend.

You and Hanni have been dating for quite some time, and she is the best smol bean you can ever ask for.

Hanni Pham was a beautiful person with a radiant smile that could melt anyone's heart. She was kind and had an excellent sense of humor. She could be a brat, but she was your brat and a person you trusted and could lean on for mental and physical support.

Hanni was a girl who has been by your side even through your worst times. If anything happened, she would always be there to lend her ear and be a reliable person to talk to. Even though we, as a couple, went through a lot of problems, she stuck by your side, and you were proud to be able to call her your girlfriend.

From what felt like an endless amount of time when you had a crush on her, you couldn't believe that you were dating that one person you had been going after. From the constant back and forth of the classic question "What are we?" y'all finally sealed the deal and became official.

You guys have been in a happy relationship for roughly a year now, and you guys were planning on having a long-awaited date at a mall.

You begin to get out of bed to freshen up, wanting to look at your at least decent before your date. You wore simple clothing, just a regular hoodie and some jeans.

You were actually planning on wearing a specific white hoodie, but you couldn't find it. You looked around your house, but you couldn't find it.

*Ring Ring*

As you get ready, you hear your phone ring. You looked at who was calling you, and it was Hanni wanting to facetime. You answer her call, and as soon you press accept, you hear a cute voice.

Hanni: "Hello!!!" she said with an excited voice. You looked at her cute face just inches from the screen; Hanni being thrilled to see you.

Y/N: "Hi, Honey," you replied.

Hanni: "What are you doing right now? Getting ready?" she asked you.

You nodded your head in response, and then you showed off your fit.

Hanni: "Wow, look at my boyfriend, cute as ever," she said with a smile on her face.

Her smile was a tender one. A smile filled with soft and gentle love and affection. With her pearly white teeth and her beautiful eyes, her smile could melt anyone's heart.

Hanni: "What about me? Do I look cute?" she asked, showing off her outfit. She was wearing her usual baggy clothes.

Y/N: "Yeah, you always do, you replied casually; however, as you looked at her fit, you noticed something. She was wearing a hoodie that looked similar to yours. You should have figured that she took it, as it is a common occurrence.