Polaroid (Chaeryeong) Pt.5

——————-Y/N POV

——————-
Y/N POV

You and Chaeryeong were Best friends... But something felt wrong with that title now... Life after the whole "You're Perfect" incident had become much more interesting after the small kiss she gave you.

That peck... Each time you think about that glorious memory, it fills your stomach with all types of butterflies. With all the sweetness you gathered from just the thought of the peck, you would probably have diabetes soon.

When you remember her soft lips touching your cheek, you were filled with a warmth that you couldn't explain...It was fuzzy. It made your whole body tingle. It was amazing, to say the least.

All you know is that it's the most beautiful feeling in the whole wide world.

After that small peck, the two of you have been hanging out or seeing each other more frequently. As the months passed by, you and Chaeryeong had become much closer, creating a bond that was even stronger than before. You guys often go on trips together, eat together, and even call each other almost every night. The two of you were basically inseparable now.

You two were definitely best friends, but you felt something incorrect about being just her closest friend. Each time you were with Chaeryeong, you could feel your heart accelerate. So fast, it felt like it was beating out of your chest.

When you are with her, you feel this type of coziness and comfort that no other girl makes you think. You would get lost in her eyes, staring into them as if they were filled with stars. Your heart would melt by one glance at her beautiful smile. Chaeryeong would always be running through your head, each daily object reminding you of her. She was on your mind 24/7, and you loved every moment of it.

You never felt this way for any other girl before. In your lifetime, you had dozens of crushes, but this one felt like more than just a simple crush. Your heart had never beaten this fast for any other person. Your smile never shined as bright to any other girl. Your eyes were only focused on her and her alone. Was it love that you were feeling?

Even if you were slowly catching feelings for the dancer, you tried to restrain yourself. She was completely out of your league. She was an idol. And you were just a backup dancer. Sure, you were trying to debut, but it was just a weird situation...

After you realized your low possible chance of being with the girl you dreamed of, you slowly tried to drift away from Chaeryeong, wanting to distance yourself before getting too attached.

But even with you distancing yourself... You felt yourself falling deeper into your feelings. It was almost like a hole you couldn't escape. And the worst part is, Chaeryeong would always do something sweet that made you do a complete 180.

Whether it be hanging out or just a small smile, you feel your love become stronger... Even if you wanted to give up on her, you couldn't. You eventually accepted you wouldn't get over her soon, and tried to live your life to the fullest.