Prank (Yena)

A little one shot about our favorite little prankster

Fun fact: I published a new book, hint hint👀👀👀👀👀

———————————-

Yena POV

You and Y/N have been dating for a while, and we have been getting used to calling each other cute nicknames. Just like ordinary couples, we would often refer to each other as "Baby" or "Love", or sometimes are personal nicknames like "Duck."

You loved it when he called you his "baby" even if it sounded a bit corny, it filled your belly with butterflies. You love it the most when he calls you those sweet names when you two are cuddling, it's the best feeling ever.

These couple nicknames really add a personal and loving connection, so when we don't use them, it means the other person is in trouble.

When referring to your boyfriend by his actual name, Y/N, it is often a serious topic. Usually when you want to discuss something important or you were mad at him. Either way, you never really refer to him by his real name unless something happened.

You loved to prank people. Whether it be your group mates or your own boyfriend, you were a big prankster. You love pulling these little jokes, and this time, you wanted to prank your boyfriend.

After eating dinner with him, you sat on the living room couch with him, not cuddling like we usually did. You wanted to make it seem like you were upset with him, so you didn't show any skinship. You watched as his face looked somewhat upset, but he didn't do anything about it. He just stayed on his side, being very understanding of your sudden change.

You two begin to watch a movie, and this was your golden ticket for the prank. You couldn't wait to prank him, but you had to keep a stern face. You put on a serious face and looked at him who was immersed in the television.

Yena: "Hey Y/N... Can you pass me the remote?" you said, making Y/N's happy face turn into a sour one.

He looks over to you, him looking like he was scared for his life. With widened eyes, he asked you carefully.

Y/N: "Babe... What did you just call me?" He said confused, not knowing why you would say that.

Yena: "Y/N... Pass me the remote..." you said with a slow and cold tone. You watched as a curtain of worry fell on his face, making his expression become one of pure terror. After a moment of silence, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and said.

Y/N: "What day is it?" He said, quickly checking the date. Seeing that nothing was wrong, he looked straight back at you, staring at you with his puppy dog-like eyes. "Are you mad at me?" He asked you with a confused look.

 "Are you mad at me?" He asked you with a confused look

Yena: "No... Why?" You said, trying to hold in your laugh, keeping a poker face.

Y/N: "... Then why did you call me Y/N," he said, having doubt written all over his face.

Yena: "Because... it's your name... Should I not call you by your name anymore," you said, making the perfect rebuttal.

Y/N: "N-no it's just that..." he said, stuttering on his words. "You never call me by my name... You always call me baby or love..." he said looking defeated.

————Prank Successful———

As soon as he said that, you instantly grabbed him, showering him with kisses. You told him how it was all a prank, and watched as his confused face became one of pure joy.

Y/N: "I thought you were mad at me!!!" He said, digging his head within your shoulder.

You guys laughed it off and you spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, drifting into a comfortable slumber.