Sleep (Hyewon)

-----------

Another chapter in Given Courage before the whole angst got introduced

----------

Y/N POV

You return back to your apartment, your lovely girlfriend waiting for your arrival. You and Hyewon have both been pretty busy with our Idols schedules, but we often try to make time for each other at the end of the day. We would do things like eat dinner together or watch a movie before we go to bed. These were the things that kept our relationship alive and healthy, our constant desire to be together. 

While you enter your apartment, Hyewon was sitting on the couch, watching the latest performance you had on Music bank, being the supportive girlfriend she was. Usually, you would be the one waiting, but recently Hyewon has been showing up to your apartment earlier and earlier.

Earlier in the day, Hyewon told you that she had finished her schedule early and would be at home, waiting for you. However, since your schedule was jammed, due to your recent comeback, you came back a lot later than usual. But still, Hyewon waited for you to return.

Y/N: "Hey Kwangbae," you said as you walked in, giving her a small hug. As you hugged your beautiful girlfriend, you could feel the exhaustion overcome you. You felt so tired, you leaned on her for support. 

You snuggled into the space between her neck, giving her a deeper hug. Hyewon was a bit shorter than you, the perfect height for your special hug As you embrace her, she begins to play with your hair, ruffling her fingers through it.

Hyewon: "Hey... You're a little late... Has work been busy?" she asked you, in response, you nodded your head. Work has been overfilling your schedule, and you often feel stressed out. 

You glanced down at your watch and noticed the time. It was about to hit three in the morning. After you saw that, you let go of the hug and looked at Hyewon with wide eyes, surprised she stayed awake this whole time.

Y/N: "Hyewon! It's late! Why are you still up?" you asked her?

Hyewon: "It's because I wanted to see you... Dummy," she said, making you blush. 

Your lovely girlfriend wasn't the type to confess her feelings for you using words. But instead, her love language was the small little habits she did to show affection. Things like patting your head, or holding your hand, they were all signs that she loved you. So the fact she stayed up this late for you, it made you feel grateful for having such a kind significant other.

Y/N: "Let's go to sleep, okay?" you said as you head to bed with her. You guys cuddled and drifted off to sleep in almost an instant.

---------Next Day------------

It was another long day at work. You didn't head home late, like last night, but you were exhausted from all the tasks you did today. You felt burnt out... When you arrived home, you saw Hyewon waiting for you once more.