First Meeting (Chaeryeong) Pt.1

----------------------Y/N POV

Y/N POV

After a lengthy and severe practice at the JYP building, you head over to your part-time job as a barista at a local cafe. You were one of the top trainees in the company, but as you waited for your eventual debut, JYP made you become a temporary backup dancer for the famous girl group ITZY.

During your whole period of training at JYP, you rarely interacted with anyone in the company. You were very antisocial and only talked to any other trainees if you needed to. You even wore a mask to practice every day, concealing your face from the other trainees in the company.

You were a quiet soul, and due to your timid personality, you had trouble communicating with other individuals that you didn't already have bonds with.

You would often step outside during group bonding, basically excluding yourself, finding more joy in playing on your phone than interacting with your labelmates. This was a prime reason why most people in the company didn't even realize that you were a trainee.

As you put on your apron and begin your shift at the cafe, you notice a special girl walk inside—a girl with eyes more profound than any brilliant crystal

As you put on your apron and begin your shift at the cafe, you notice a special girl walk inside—a girl with eyes more profound than any brilliant crystal. After working at the restaurant for a couple of months, you noticed a daily pattern at the shop. Around 4-5 pm, you would always see a specific girl come inside and order the same drink almost every day.

Although you didn't recognize her at first, due to her always wearing a mask and cap, you soon realized it was your senior in the company, Lee Chaeryeong. With her gorgeous eyes and her distinct voice, you were able to figure out that it was her even though she never took off her mask at the cafe.

Although you were a trainee at JYP for some time, you weren't close to her in the slightest, and she probably didn't even realize your existence. Even though you often worked with her as a backup dancer in ITZY, you would always be silent when it came to dancing practice, making it feel like you were invisible.

You would take glimpses of her as she walks to the same chair where she always sits, in the corner of the restaurant near the bright windows. After snapping out of your delusion, you walk over to her to take her order.