Sketchbook (Choerry)

Choerry real name is Yerim

Choerry real name is Yerim. I heard she likes being called Yerim so I decided to use that name.
--------------------------------------

Yerim POV

Pitter-patter

Pitter-patter

Pitter-patter

It was a cold Tuesday night, and all you could hear was the raindrops tapping rhythmically on the windowsill of your Boyfriend's apartment. It was raining cats and dogs outside, with the winds blowing furiously and the rain falling like a waterfall. You couldn't even stand outside for a couple of seconds without getting drenched by the heavy downpour.

As you stare out the window looking at the grey clouds in the night sky, you begin to think of what could have happened today if it wasn't pouring.

Today would be the day that you could finally spend some time with your boyfriend. Since you were an idol, today was one of the only free days you had before you started preparing for promotions for your next Comeback.

The two of you had planned on having a romantic date at a famous restaurant and going on a stroll around a nearby park with our hands locked together. It was a small and simple date, but it was one you were looking forward to.

But due to the sudden rainstorm that swept South Korea, you had to cancel your plans and reschedule.

As a happy little sun vitamin, you didn't mind rescheduling since all you wanted to do was spend time with your loving boyfriend. However, since we had to cancel our plans so suddenly, we didn't know what to do in his apartment.

He didn't really have much inside his apartment, being somewhat of a minimalist. He didn't have any gaming consoles or a computer. All he had was a TV and a phone.

You looked out of the window, trying to brainstorm activities for us to do, but then you felt a small hug coming from your back. You then feel a face buried in your neck, causing a giggling sensation to flow throughout your body. You look over to see your boyfriend, Y/N, giving you a warm embrace from the back, wrapping his strong arms around your tiny waist.

You honestly loved it when he held onto you. The sudden warmth and fuzzy feeling that fills your body, the acceleration of your beating heart, the smile that it brings on your face. You loved it all.

Yerim: "Y/N~ Stop~ It tickles," you said as you chuckled from the ticklish feeling. He continues to bury his face in the corner of your neck. You place your palms on his hands, keeping them in a hugging position, swaying back and forth. "So, what do you want to do today?" you asked him.

Y/N: "Hmm..." he said, trying to think of activities for both of us. "Maybe watch a movie?" He said, giving you a satisfactory answer. Although a movie night would be fun, you wanted to do something different since you guys always did that.