Lovelock (Chaewon)

-------------------------Y/N POV

Y/N POV

After a couple of months since Chaewon debut, your relationship with her has been a little rocky, to say the least.

Before she debuted in IZ*One, the two of you were inseparable. You two were like peanut butter and jelly. She was the Batman to your Robin. She was your player two in a game called "Love." However, due to her debut in the idol world, she became much busier than ever before.

Although you supported the whole journey during Produce 48 and even encouraged her to participate in the survival show, you couldn't comprehend how separated the two of you will become once Chaewon accomplishes her dreams.

With her schedule being packed to the brim with activities, she has barely enough time to sleep, more than less to talk to you. You would often FaceTime the Idol just to watch her close her eyes and catch up with her rest.

It would always be you calling her and texting her first, waiting for the idol to respond back. Often being led on "seen" or her asking you to speak later.

You felt somewhat ignored, but you knew she was jammed back with activities, so you try not to get worked up about it.

However, as her boyfriend, you wanted to support her with all your heart. You want to be a pillar of support whenever she needed it.

But deep inside... You felt lonely... You missed the old days where she would lay in your arms, cuddling with you throughout the whole night.

It was rough, and this problem would often lead the two of us into heated arguments. You know it wasn't her fault, but at the same time, you wished she would cherish our relationship like how you felt.

You two have been best friends since childhood and even audition for Woolliment together. You guys trained together and have been inseparable ever since you asked her to be your girlfriend.

But with her being so busy, you felt as if our love was slowly fading... You felt as if she was drifting away from you... And... You didn't want that to happen...

Today was one of the few days that you two would get to hang out and spend time together. Although you were a bit upset by us drifting apart from each other, you wanted her to know that you loved her with all your heart.

You had everything planned and mapped out, wanting to make the most out of the short time we had together. These days would be so rare, and you wanted to make sure you guys would be able to have a pleasant and rememberable date.

For our first activity, the two of you would meet at a restaurant to eat breakfast. You headed over to the restaurant and waited for your girlfriend to arrive.