Over Sea (Hitomi)

-----------

---------------

---------------

Y/N POV

You and Hitomi have been in a relationship for several years. The two of you were still able to hold a strong romance, even though we were thousands of miles apart.

You guys knew each other during our early school days, she being incredibly popular. Not only was she an amazing cheerleader, but also debuted in AKB 48 Team 8 at a very young age.

This made her very well known across our campus, and to add her adorable face, and sweet personality, she was like an angel at our school.

She looked like she had her whole future set up, while you were just a random person struggling in your pursuit for education. So you were surprised when Hitomi asked you out to be her boyfriend. Sure, you liked her too, but... Were you worth it? You were just a random guy...

You guys had a slow start, you being awkward since it was your first relationship and your self-confidence plunder but as time went by you felt as if you could walk side by side with her forever. However, even though Hitomi was getting famous in Japan, she wanted to dream larger.

She was thankful for her chances to perform, but also wanted to be on a bigger stage. Not the small stages in Japan, but instead the tremendous ones in Korea. She wanted to be an Idol.

At first, you were upset with her decision. You didn't want her to leave Japan and head off to Korea. You wanted her to stay with you forever and ever. But you knew that this was her dream, and as her boyfriend, you should support her goal to become an idol.

It was rough watching your love of your life struggle on Produce 48, but when she finally debuted, you were in tears. You were not only proud of her but extremely glad that she was able to achieve her dream.

As a member of the new group IZ*One, she would promote in Korea and Japan, meaning that you would finally be able to be reunited with your girlfriend when she came back to Japan.

As her first comeback, La Liv En Rose, went by, she was finally going to return to Japan to promote there.

She told you that her flight was today, and you were so excited to see her. You even cleared out your schedule just to get a small glimpse of her at the airport.

You knew that you two probably wouldn't be able to hang out, but you wanted to, at least for sure, see her once while she was here.

-------------

*Ring Ring*

You see her caller ID pop up

You see her caller ID pop up. You quickly answer the call, your actions filled with excitement.

Hitomi: "Hello Y/N," she said, in a happy tone, waving at you through the camera.

Y/N: "Hey Tomi! Are you about to fly over?" you asked.

Hitomi: "Yeah, I hope we can see each other while I'm over there... I would love to see you again in person," she said with a sad tone.

It's been a few months since you guys were able to see each other. Due to her insanely busy schedule, she rarely able to video call you. However, you knew she was busy, and tried to give her such support as you possibly could.

You didn't want our relationship to be hindering her career as a Kpop Star, so you tried to be understanding with her.

However, even though you thought this, you missed her deeply. You missed being able to hold her hand, walking down the streets at night. But it was for the best for her, and that's what truly matters.

Y/N: "I hope to see you too, I miss you a lot, " you replied making her flustered. You watched as her face become to turn a shade of pink, as you said that.

You then hear a bunch of girls "Oooing" in the background. You then blushed, wondering if they heard what you just said.

Y/N: "Hey Tomi... I'm not on speaker, right?" You said, praying that you were just imagining stuff. You watched as she shook her head, making you feel embarrassed from what you just said.

Hitomi: "Oh looks like my airplane just arrived," she said, looking towards the window. "I'll be in Japan in a couple of hours," she said, as you hear her rustling with her luggage.

Y/N: "Okay, I'll see you when you land... I'll be waiting for you at the airport, so try and spot me if you can, okay?" you told her.

Hitomi: "Okay, I love you Y/N so much," she said quickly and softly, giving a small finger heart

Hitomi: "Okay, I love you Y/N so much," she said quickly and softly, giving a small finger heart. "I gotta go now, bye-bye," she said, giving a peace sign.

As she hung up the call, you couldn't wait to see her.