Smile More (Minju)

---------------Y/N POV

---------------
Y/N POV

Acting in K-dramas has always been an interest in Minju's career. Before she became an idol, she starred in small acting gigs, having minor roles in dramas like "Immortal Goddess" and "A-Teen 2." However, even though she was heavily praised in the acting field, she had always been either a guest character or had a supporting role...

With her shy personality and noncompetitive spirit, she was always placed in those roles, not being given a chance to shoot for the stars. However, after working in the field for a couple of years, Minju finally built up the courage and wanted to become a female lead in an upcoming K-Drama called "Angel's Kiss."

This film was going to be made by an enormous company in the K-Drama industry, being Skydance Media, the creator of inspiring K-Dramas like "Hotel Del Luna

This film was going to be made by an enormous company in the K-Drama industry, being Skydance Media, the creator of inspiring K-Dramas like "Hotel Del Luna." Becoming a female lead was one of her biggest dreams, and Minju didn't want to be another support character anymore. Instead, she wanted to be the star of a drama...

However, since this particular drama was made by such a remarkable company, she had fierce competition. She wasn't the only person auditioning for the role but other famous actors as well. Actors who had years of experience wanted this important role as well, causing her chance of snatching the main part to be in the far distance.

But instead of feeling down by the low possibility of her getting the role she wanted, it only made her more motivated. Any famous actor had to start from somewhere, and with this mindset, she practiced her lines with heart and soul, putting the correct emotions in each and every scene. And as her helpful boyfriend, you would try to aid her in whatever possible. You would give a lot of feedback, wanting her to improve on every scene, making sure she was ready for the challenging audition.

Eventually, as days flew past, it was finally Minju's time to audition for the drama. Being the incredible boyfriend you are, you drove her over to the audition site, wanting to be there to show your support.

As you drove safely towards your destination, you peeked over to your right side, and you noticed that Minju was utterly nervous. Even with that slight glance, you can see her whole body trembling and her usually gentle eyes shaking like a mad man.