Miss You (Sakura)

—————————

—————————

Y/N POV

It's been forever since you last saw your girlfriend, Sakura Miyawaki. The last time you have seen her was when you dropped her off at the airport when she headed over to Korea to participate in Produce 48, which was many months ago.

You and Sakura have been dating for a long time, starting during the middle of her career as a Japanese idol. The two of you would often talk to each other, having phone calls that lasted for multiple hours every day. Our friendship slowly became one filled with romance, and after countless hours of talking to one another, you guys both developed feelings for each other. You later asked her out to be your girlfriend, and to your surprise, the beautiful girl accepted your proposal.

It was hard to let Sakura leave Japan in order to try to debut in Korea since you knew having a Long Distance Relationship would be difficult for the both of us. But in the end, you needed to show you were always by her side, so with your support, she joined Produce 48. During her time in Produce, you were her number one fan, doing whatever it took to aid her. Although you couldn't do much since you lived in Japan, you watched every episode when it aired, not missing a single episode.

You were so proud of her whole journey during the survival show. You were pouring with tears when you watched as Kura received an "A" rank during the evaluation. You were so proud of her, but you wished she wouldn't doubt her abilities. She was an amazing performer; you often watched her at her HKT48's performances and were amazed by her stage presence. You knew she had what it takes to be a K-Pop star, so you wished she wouldn't doubt herself. When she became the center of the "Pick Me" evaluation, you were over the moon—and when she eventually debuted in IZ*One, you were ecstatic.

However, you soon realized that you wouldn't be able to talk to one another as much due to her debuting in a new country. Due to her now hectic schedule, she would rarely be able to speak to you, and if she did, she would reply with small short messages.

Although you were upset with the lack of communication, you still loved Sakura to the fullest. Sure... Her not texting you made you upset... But you knew she was doing this for the best of her future. And as her boyfriend, you had to do your best to support her.

There would be times where you two would get into a fight... Fighting over dumb things, and due to the whole long-distance relationship, it was rough keeping everything together... There would be times when you thought Sakura would break up with you, but she wanted to keep our relationship healthy so far. To be honest, you loved her with all your heart, but you also missed being able to talk to your best friend.

You missed her... You missed her a lot. But if it is best for her, then it would be okay with you. Seeing her happy brought you the purest of joys. You always want to see her smile. Her grin is more beautiful than any painting in the whole world. If you had to suffer from a long-distance relationship, then so be it. In your eyes, Sakura was worth all the hardship.