Hoodie (Minju)

———————

———————

Minju POV

You were looking through your closet, searching for a pretty outfit to wear. You would be hanging out with your boyfriend, Y/N L/N, so you wanted to look your best.

It has been quite a while since you have last seen him and today was a day that you two would have a cute little home date at his house. We would be making cookies at his apartment, and spending the rest of the day with each other.

 We would be making cookies at his apartment, and spending the rest of the day with each other

As you dig through your wardrobe, you happen to see a hoodie hung up in your closet. It was a grey hoodie with blue letters. Although it wasn't branded and it probably was worth much physical money, it was still a hoodie that meant a great deal to you and one you cherished with all your heart. It was your favorite...

The reason why the hooded jacket meant so much to you was that it was a hoodie Y/N gave you on the day he and you finally became a couple after many years of knowing each other.

Y/N was your best friend ever since your days at SOPA. After debuting from the Mnet survival show Produce 48, he was the only one who treated you normally. He was still so sweet, and still, you could tell his attention with you were wholesome and pure even after becoming famous all over Korea.

Before Debuting in IZ*One, you and he were best friends. He would be kind to everyone, and he was the only guy at your school who didn't want to date you at your school.

Although you might sound conceited, it was essentially correct. Most guys at SOPA would only try to be friends with you to woo your heart. It got to the point where you just stop talking to just in general. You hated this side of men, and nothing they did could tickle your fancy. So when Y/N became your friend with the purest of attention, it made you slowly fall for him.

Y/N was kind to not only just me but also his classmates as well. He would treat everyone the same, and you personally loved that about him. He would offer to help anyone who needed it. Towards the beginning of your idol dream, he would constantly help you practice. He would teach you how to dance and how to sing. He was perfect and with a kind heart to boot.