Chapter 2

It's 8pm, and Lisa's up on the roof of her building. 

There's a swimming pool to her left, a dance floor in front of her, and a whole lot of people scattered around both areas, brandishing glasses and drinks. Several waiters are moving around the crowd, wearing white shirts and black vests, and the only damn reason they're here is because Miyeon insisted on hiring them even though Lisa clearly pointed out that she could do their job for free.

(Not that she'd want to but still, that wasn't the point.)

Except Miyeon went decided to play dirty – literally – and paused two seconds before Lisa was going to blow her load, took her lips away from Lisa's cock and smirked, asking if the waiters were a good idea now. Due to the sexual blackmail, and Lisa's need to come, she'd just nodded vigorously and pulled Miyeon's head back down to resume her previous actions until she got her release.

Although it worked two ways, because when Lisa was returning the favor only a few moments later, she took her tongue out from between Miyeon's legs and told her how much she wanted a DJ to play at the party, preferably hip-hop as it's her favorite and Miyeon had groaned, realized she was just paying her back and gave in to Lisa's wishes.

And so what if that was stooping as low as Miyeon in terms of sexual blackmail? It worked and now she's standing beside the pool, bobbing her head along to a mash-up of her three friends: Kanye, Eminem and Ludacris.

Oral can go two ways, you know.

Miyeon's beside her, looking smoking hot in a tight silver dress that accentuates her feminine assets (mainly her boobs and ass if Lisa's honest) and Lisa's wearing dark skinny jeans, a black blazer and a cream party top that gives her skin the 'holiday look' to make up for the lack of vacation in the summer just gone.

After she and Miyeon wave off two of Lisa's colleagues, and point them in the direction of the bar being tended by a tall, dark and handsome bartender, Miyeon leans in, lips ghosting over the shell of Lisa's ear and whispers, "Is everyone here yet?"

Lisa can tell her girlfriend's getting a little impatient but she doesn't know. "I don't know," she shrugs and slides her hand down Miyeon's arm, tangling their fingers together and squeezing gently. "How many people were invited?"

"A hundred or so?"

A quick scan of the area and a guesstimate of how many people are already at the party, she turns back to her girlfriend and nods. "I think pretty much everyone is here. Except Chaeng of course."

Out the corner of her eyes she catches the way something hardens behind Miyeon's green eyes, and Lisa tugs gently on her hand, pulling their bodies together and nuzzling their noses affectionately. "Honey, don't do that."

"I know, I know," Miyeon forces a smile. "Sorry, I'm just nervous I guess."

Lisa kisses her girlfriend quickly. "What are you nervous about?

"Meeting Chaeyoung."

Dark eyebrows pull together. "For real? Why?"

Miyeon doesn't respond straight away, just peers over Lisa's shoulder and puts some space between their bodies as she tugs them towards the drink table by the pool – the one that's not being tended.

"I don't know," she says when they get there, picking up two glasses and setting them in front of Lisa. "I guess it's just like the final test. I mean, I've already met your mom and brother–"

"And she liked you," Lisa interjects, picking up the bottle of vodka and pouring two shots into each cup.

"Yeah but it's not the same," Miyeon says, a little dryly. She reaches for the orange juice carton in the back and opens it, handing it to her girlfriend. "I don't know... I just–Apart from me she's like, the most important person in your life and it's nerve-wracking."