Chapter 20

Lisa closes her eyes as soon as their lips touch. She remembers the first time she kissed Chaeyoung, and all the carefulness and tenderness is still there, lingering beneath each brush of their mouths and squeeze of their hands. The tip of her nose nudges at Chaeyoung's cheek, and her head tilts as she deepens the kiss, their lips parting and breaths trading between mouths.

She feels their fingers untangle as pale arms snake around her neck, securing their bodies together as their lips familiarize themselves with each other once again, the reunion being an incredible experience. Her own hands go straight to Chaeyoung's hips, fingers creeping underneath an ever dampening tank top to find incredibly soft skin that causes a moan to escape as soon as it comes into contact.

Chaeyoung smiles into the kiss and exhales softly. The sheer taste of the blonde's breath on Lisa's tongue makes her eyes roll into the back of her head, and as soon as a tongue flicks against her bottom lip, she's pretty sure her knees are about to buckle out. A second before she's about to trace the contours of Chaeyoung's mouth with her tongue, a loud clap of thunder breaks them apart and they giggle, foreheads resting against one another as they realize they've been making out in the rain.

"Never done that before," Chaeyoung says huskily.

Lisa licks her lips, not resisting the urge to press a sweet, lingering kiss up just because she can. "Pretty sure we have," she grins knowingly.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, the wet from the rain sliding their foreheads against one another. It's only now Lisa realizes that somehow, she's not sure how but yeah, they've stepped out into the center of the stoop platform, rain hammering down on both of them as their lips glided over each other, pale hands getting lost in dark, damp locks and Lisa’s fingers spanning underneath the hem of a now very wet tank top.

"Not that, Lisa, we've definitely done that." Chaeyoung whispers seductively, fingers playing with the hairs on the nape of Lisa's neck. "I meant kissing in the rain. I've never done it."

"Cliché I know," Lisa mumbles, shrugging with slight embarrassment because yeah, kissing in the rain after making a declaration of love? Totally cliché.

Chaeyoung shakes her head slightly, their noses brushing at the small movement, "I found it rather romantic, actually."

Lisa lets out a small airy chuckle, but it's lost as Chaeyoung's lips capture her own, sucking at her bottom lip with practiced ease whilst her tongue makes a quick yet somehow slow swipe. By the time the blonde pulls away, Lisa has to apply a little more pressure to her fingertips to keep herself routed because that kiss was just... Wow. She feels like she just smoked about four fat ass joints - her head is spinning that much.

"Whoa," she gulps, smiling as the kiss flutters throughout her being. Her forehead presses closer to Chaeyoung's as she whispers, "I really fucking love you."

Chaeyoung scrunches up her nose, eyes sparkling and pressing closer until Lisa can reach around to press her palm to the small of the blonde's back, their figures molding together perfectly.

"I love you too," Chaeyoung beams back, "But as much as that may be, I'd prefer not to remember this night as the one where you told me you loved me with your dramatic speech," Lisa sticks her tongue out and grins, "And both of us got pneumonia."

Yeah, right, she totally forgot. It's raining. Like hard. Lisa steps back, almost as a instant reaction and winces when the heat of Chaeyoung's body against her own is replaced by the feeling of damn clothing sticking to her skin. She scrunches her face in disgust, her hands still planted on Chaeyoung's hips as eyes flicker down to outfits - the outline of Lisa's now printed on the front of Chaeyoung's.