Chapter 29

Lisa wakes up in the morning to a pair of soft lips grazing the ledge of her jaw, and a hand delicately tickling up and down the length of her forearm. A grin threatens to tug at her lips, but she keeps still. Content to lie and bathe in Chaeyoung's adoration.

Seriously, she loves these moments. These moments when she knows how loved she is. Where she can just imagine how Chaeyoung's looking at her and how when those perfect lips skim up her cheek towards her ear, it's so she can hear the soft sigh that escapes Chaeyoung's lips.

"I know you're awake," she hears, lips brushing against the shell of her ear as Chaeyoung's body sinks further into her own.

She smiles, lets out an airy sigh and battles the grogginess that tugs at the back of her mind. "Hmm," she makes a noise of acknowledgement and lifts one arm to stretch above her head, palm to the headboard to pop her bones back into place.

Her other is wrapped around Chaeyoung, and right now, her fingertips are resting just shy of her girlfriend's ass, so she's in no position to move. Her fingers flex against the wood of the headboard and her back arches against the mattress. The muscles in her arms and thighs ache, but in the best way possible and the grin on her face widens as she remembers their journey towards the bedroom. It may have taken a while, with all those lingering touches and small tickle fights in the hallway that ended with a steamy make-out session on the hardwood floor, but they got there.

Blinking, she cracks open her eyes and parts her lips when sparkling brown eyes greet her. "Hello, beautiful,” she croaks out, hoping it sounds a lot sexier than she heard it in her mind. Chaeyoung blushes, so she thinks it does.

"Hi," she whispered shyly into the crook of her neck.

She lets out a small chuckle, shuffles, feeling the warmth of Chaeyoung's body move around her own and pulls them both until they're both on their sides and staring at each other. With one hand, she reaches up, and rakes her fingernails through the golden hair by Chaeyoung's temple, back until she can dip down to the nape of her girlfriend's neck. Chaeyoung shudders, breath trembling against Lisa's jaw and Lisa shuffles forward until their hipbones bump and legs tangle underneath the sheets.

"And how are we this morning?" She nuzzles her nose against the crown of Chaeyoung's head and nudges up.

Chaeyoung looks up sheepishly, tucking her hands between their bodies and running her forefinger down the valley of Lisa's breasts. She sucks in a sharp, shaky breath.

"I'm amazing," Chaeyoung mutters. "And you?" She looks up hopefully and licks her lips.

Lisa doesn't answer. Instead, she ducks her head and bumps their noses together softly before pressing their lips together. It's slow, lazy, but so, so soft.. Everything a morning kiss should be. Chaeyoung sighs into the kiss, her entire body melting into Lisa's as aLisa’s hand runs down a creamy ribcage, a hand taking residence on the protrusion of Chaeyoung's hip.

The bed dips as the kiss deepens, and Lisa grips at Chaeyoung's hip, tugging until her back presses against the mattress and the blonde gets the hint to bracket Lisa’s hips between her thighs. Lisa smiles into the kiss, sighing out as her fingertips dance their way up strong thighs, thumbs rubbing along the crease of Chaeyoung's thigh and tongue dipping past lips. Slender fingers trail up her chest and collarbone, around the base of her neck where they curl to pull tighter, the kiss turning and developing into a hot, opened mouthed one that makes her body shudder and muscles ripple.

With the need for oxygen, the kiss breaks, and Lisa's lips breath heavily against Chaeyoung's lips as their foreheads tip together. One hand loosens from her neck, and she grabs it with her own, sliding their clasped hands down until Chaeyoung's palm is pressing up against the left of her chest. Over her pounding heart, and then it's like something illuminates inside of Lisa. Her insides sparks like a firework in the darkest of nights and surges around her body like spikes of adrenaline. She watches Chaeyoung's eyes drift down, and mouth quirk as she takes in the thumping beneath their hands, and she sucks on her lower lip, eagerly anticipating and hoping that this single gesture will answer the question with a better answer than she could have ever come up with.