SEASON 2 : Chapter 1

Their argument stems from something that happens so quickly she's not actually sure it happened.

It's actually so quick that when Lisa watches Chaeyoung storm out the store, red in the face and brown eyes full of tears, she just stands there, looking around and wondering what the hell just happened just like the other people around her are.

She seriously can't even remember what she did. One moment they were paying for their groceries, and the next Chaeyoung's shaking her head at Lisa and marching out the damn store.

Fuck. They were only buying fucking groceries.

***

After one particular discussion about how they wanted to try out everything that couples could do together, whether it was cheesy or not, they landed on going grocery shopping together.

For some reason it made Chaeyoung excited and so the next day, they went shopping just outside of the city, parking their brand new black Range Rover in the parking lot of the superstore and walked hand in hand up to the little alcove that contained all the shopping carts to grab one, before entering the store.

And Lisa admits, as they walked through the automatic doors and saw like, a million other couples shopping, some with kids strapped into the kiddy-friendly seats on the carts, she felt that same excitement that Chaeyoung did the previous day.

Anyway, they began to walk up and down the aisles, picking up the usual bits like butter, bread, beer and soda, and that's when things started getting interesting. They came to one particular aisle—the confectionery one—and Lisa swore to the heavens that she'd never seen so much chocolate.

Sure, it's not like this was the first time she'd ever gone grocery shopping, but she'd never been to such a domestic one like that one. It was full of couples and children and babies and whoa, Lisa saw her future flash before her eyes, and it definitely made her smile idiotically and stomach flip uncontrollably.

So yeah, they were walking down the confectionery aisle and Chaeyoung paused in front of a variety of different chocolate bars, peering over her shoulder at Lisa who was lent against the cart with her head hung down a little—grocery shopping was tiring, okay?—and thought of an idea.

Lisa had no clue to that and when she felt her wife's presence right beside her, she picked up her head and glanced at her, eyes finding two large bars of chocolate in each of Chaeyoung's hands. Instantly, she was curious. Chaeyoung was never a big chocolate person, so this was pretty strange.

"Got some cravings, Chaeng?" She joked, nudging her chin down to the confectionery.

"Nope. Idea, actually."

Lisa narrowed her eyes, curious. There was that little glint in Chaeyoung's eye that made a perfectly shaped eyebrow raise and the room heat up by like, at least ten degrees. "What's that?"

"Which do you think…" the blonde trailed off, smirking lightly and letting her eyes drift down to the chocolate before back up to meet interested brown eyes. "Would taste better if I licked it off you?"

All the air seemed to disappear from the room and Lisa gulped heavily, fingers clenching around the bars of the shopping cart. There was no way in hell she could get a boner here. She was wearing skinny fucking jeans for God's sake! That shit is hard to hide in pants that tight!

"Chaeng," she managed to get out, voice raspy. Even her damn voice was dripping with arousal. "You can't say shit like that here."

Chaeyoung's eyebrow cocked like she knew exactly what she was doing. "Why, baby? You getting—" she lent in until her lips were brushing Lisa’s ear. "—Hot for me?"