SEASON 2 : Chapter 2

Even now, three months after their wedding, Lisa can't believe that she gets to call Chaeyoung her wife.

Her freaking wife.

She shakes her head at herself, chuckling beneath her breath and ducking her chin to her chest. She's never going to stop having butterflies at the thought.

She's here at Jennie and Jisoo's engagement party, sitting on the armchair in the corner of their living room just watching her wife chat to several people, throwing her head back like a little kid when she laughs and scrunching up her nose when she finds something cute. She helps Jisoo when the brunette breezes past looking a little more than stressed, and Chaeyoung even brings a smile to Jisoo's face as she takes the tray from the older girls hands, gliding into the kitchen to grab a few more champagne flutes.

It's incredible, it really is. To know that someone as perfect and wonderful as Chaeyoung is Lisa's.

She still has no idea how she got so lucky.

Bringing the bottle of beer in her left hand to her lips, she takes a long pull and rests her head back against the cushion, eyes closing.

It's been five months since Jennie released her album, and it's stayed in the charts for all that time, too. The seven weeks following its release it managed to stay at number one, which was so unlikely for such a new artist but it wasn't like she or Jennie were going to complain.

That lead to several celebratory parties of course, and then somehow that developed into many drunken conversations with Jennie about the future between her and Jisoo. Being drunk, Lisa just listened and offered a few kind words here and there―she's found herself actually liking Kim Jisoo. Damn, that's even weird to think―and after one particular conversation, apparently her words had planted a seed in Jennie's mind that grew over the months and four and a half of them later, the Jennie was getting down on one knee and asking Jisoo to be hers forever in front of an entire restaurant, and Lisa and Chaeyoung.

It wasn't exactly surprising to Lisa―Jisoo for her part looked like someone had given her a million dollars―and when Jisoo accepted and after they kissed in front of everyone for an uncomfortable amount of time, Jennie threw herself into Lisa's arms and thanked her for how much she'd helped with the decision.

Lisa didn't even know she had helped, but it was totally worth nodding along anyway and receiving that soft smile from her wife that always made her insides melt. And, you know, the kiss and sighed I love you into her mouth that followed the smile was pretty awesome, too.

Anyway, getting back to the point, these last few months have been incredible. She and Chaeyoung got married, Jisoo and Jennie are heading down that route too, and she and Jennie are already planning a second album which means work is just going amazingly.

Honestly? Things couldn't be better.

"Hey, good lookin'. Wanna drink?"

Lisa opens her eyes to find her wife standing in front of her, staring down with clear, brown eyes, a grin and so much adoration that Lisa actually sighs. Like, legitimately lets out a sigh because fuck, she's so in love with this girl it's ridiculous. She stares at her wife for a long moment, taking in the short, black dress covering her body in all the right places, but keeping enough of her covered up that Lisa doesn't have to kick some ass, and then once her trail is done, her eyes land on the tray balanced on top of long, slender fingers, containing a few empty glasses.

She tilts her head to the side, a smirk playing at her lips. "Depends on what you're offering, beautiful."

Chaeyoung chuckles, light and soft, hand coming up to rest on her cocked hip. "You tryin' to sweet talk me, honey?" She asks in a drawn out Southern accent. "I know for a fact that you're married."