Chapter 18

They break from the kiss, both panting heavily as their foreheads rest together. Lisa opens her eyes slowly, licking her own lips and tasting the combination of sweat and Chaeyoung on them. Her hands glide up the blonde's moist back, rounding until she can sweep a stray lock of hair away from Chaeyoung's face, and gaze openly at it. For so long she's been purposely trying not to stare at the beauty that's before her, and that now she can, that she's allowed too, she wonders if she'll ever stop.

She hears Chaeyoung's breath regulate after a long moment and swallows, readying herself to speak, even if she's not sure words describe how amazing she feels. Slowly, Chaeyoung’s eyes open, sparkling in the darkness as pale arms fall slack around Lisa's shoulders. They're still tightly intertwined, and still very connected in the sitting position in the center of the bed, but neither of them seems to care judging by the stupid, sappy smiles that tug at their lips when their eyes meet.

"Hey," Lisa's the first to break the silence, shuffling and groaning at the feeling of still being inside Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung lets out a breathless chuckle and presses a kiss to the tip of Lisa's nose before replying with a simple, "Hi."

They both stare at each other for long moments, eyes darting between eyes and then down to lips and back up again. Small smiles remain on their faces as they sigh together, memories of the past few moments flickering through their minds. It's like they're in sync, telepathically connected because it seems they both reach the end of the memory, where their orgasms exploded and airy sighs escape their lips at the same time. A giggle comes from Chaeyoung when Lisa drops her head, pressing it to a pale shoulder and letting her lips ghost over creamy skin.

Lisa feels so warm inside Chaeyoung's embrace, but she knows it's only going to last for about half a minute or so because the heating isn't on, and then they'll be cold. So reluctantly, and that is serious reluctance, she pulls away to look back up into dark brown eyes and whispers, "We should get under the covers."

The blonde nods and Lisa shuffles back a bit, parting their chests and instantly wincing at the sting of bare skin against cool air as she does so. Her eyes flicker down between them, looking at the most intimate part of her best friend and how her own most intimate part is buried deep within it and… Oh God, if she doesn't do something about it now, she won't ever – and she's now emotionally and physically drained to the point where she's not sure if she has the energy for round two. Apparently making love to your best friend does that.

"What are you smiling at?" Chaeyoung giggles, circling her arms around Lisa's neck and bringing their lips together.

Lisa kisses back for a second, groaning into the receiving mouth as a tongue flicks at her lower lip before breaking away half a centimeter and responding, "Just how I made love to the person who had to explain to me what making love was."

Adoration and slight embarrassment etches its way across a perfect, pale face, tinging the tips of Chaeyoung's ears, "You remember that?"

"You don't?" Lisa counters, pecking the blonde's lips to separate the words.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, her hips moving and causing a shot of arousal to spiral down into their still attached sexes. "Of course I do, I just thought that since you consummated your marriage you would've made love to-

Lisa squeezes her eyes shut, trying to block the words out even though she's hearing them and not seeing them. "Chaeng… I don't really want to be talking about her. Not now, not ever."

"Sorry," Chaeyoung nuzzles their noses together and instantly Lisa melts into the embrace, hugging the pale body closer and putting all the energy she has left into not focusing on her cock that's hardening with every second it's still inside the blonde, "I won't talk about it."