Chapter 33 - FINAL CHAPTER

The sun soon begins to set and Chaerin tells Chaeyoung that they should be setting off home now, since apparently Ella has school tomorrow. Ella, of course, growls and throws a miniature tantrum, in which Lisa pokes her in the arm and tells her how childish that is. Ella just scowls at her until they leave.

She hugs Seojoon and Chaerin, and feels a lump grow in her throat when Ella finally rolls her eyes and hugs her, whispering 'you're still an ass, but you're marrying my sister, so I guess you can't be that bad' and then walks away with the rest of the Parks, grinning and clearly expecting a phone call later to hear the confirmed big news.

Chaeyoung almost cries when they say goodbye, so Lisa gravitates towards her and wraps her arms around her girlfriend from behind to comfort her and keep those tears in, and it works because fingers slide through her own and they stare at the retreating form of the three other Parks as they disappear into the distance.

From there, Lisa and Chaeyoung head home, threading their fingers together and leisurely strolling the long way round because Seoul is at its best at this time of day. When they get back to Chaeyoung's apartment - which is technically Lisa's too 'cause she hasn't been home in like, months - they kick off their shoes and collapse on the sofa, Lisa with her head on Chaeyoung's lap and Chaeyoung's fingers raking through her hair.

They haven't really talked since Chaeyoung asked about her and Seojoon's conversation, and Lisa's hoping that her girlfriend isn't too suspicious about it because she doesn't think she has it in her to lie anymore than she already has. Luckily though, Chaeyoung's eyes roam around her face and gaze down at her, but there's no hint of concern or worry shading behind them so Lisa reckons she's in the clear.

"I love you," Chaeyoung suddenly announces, breaking the silence.

Lisa grins and scrunches up her nose. "I love you too, baby," she replies, closing her eyes when her girlfriend leans down at an awkward angle and kisses her.

Chaeyoung pulls back but Lisa realizes that she hasn't kissed her enough today and swivels, getting to her knees and bringing their mouths back together as she pushes the blonde back down onto the sofa. Chaeyoung giggles and Lisa does too, but soon enough their hips are rocking together and all the blood is rushing down to Lisa's groin, making her press up against the zip of her jeans. Her hand drifts down to Chaeyoung's thigh, and she shuffles, straddling one of her girlfriend's thighs whilst she hooks the other one up and urges it around her lower back, pulling them even closer together.

Lisa breaks the kiss to breathe but Chaeyoung tips her head up and catches her bottom lip, sucking it lightly and coaxing her into another kiss, and who would Lisa be to deny the birthday girl such a thing? She kisses her back, groaning loudly and not feeling the slightest bit embarrassed by the volume of it, and runs her hands underneath her girlfriend's shirt, coasting across tight abs and up along the smooth skin covering Chaeyoung's ribs.

This time it's Chaeyoung that moans and Lisa begins to kiss down the long slope of a pale neck, sucking and licking at the points she knows make her girlfriend's toes curl. Nails scratch along her back, and she's learned that that's the silent way of telling her to get on with the orgasms, so she grins and sucks Chaeyoung's pulse point one more time before shifting and sitting back on her knees. Dark brown eyes gaze up at her and she's momentarily distracted by how hot Chaeyoung looks, hair all tousled and lips dark pink and swallows.

"You're so hot," she breathes and pushes Chaeyoung's top up, following the trail with her lips and feeling the muscles beneath her lips twitch with anticipation. Her fingers hook into Chaeyoung's leggings and she glances up against her body, locking eyes with her girlfriend as she urges the clothing down, bringing Chaeyoung's panties with it. She has to shift and wiggle a little to remove them completely, but then she leans back down and kisses her way up Chaeyoung's chest, her fingers drifting up the inside of strong thighs as Chaeyoung's body squirms and small whispers escape her lips.