𝗠𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿

40 Hours Earlier

40 Hours Earlier...

Klaus and Camilla lay on the couch in the Mikaelson mansion panting in heavy breaths.

"I told you the couch would be uncomfortable!" Cami playfully smacks his chest when she remembers it was his suggestion to do this.

Klaus throws his head back into a pillow with a loud laugh. "I just couldn't help it, you were teasing me." He defends himself with his hands raised in mock surrender.

She gapes at him in disbelief. "I was taking a selfie on my phone to send to our CHILDREN."

"Hey don't blame me, It's not my fault you're so beautiful." He shrugs.

Smacking him upside the head she couldn't help but return his beaming smile at his words. He definitely knew how to charm her, even after all of these years.

"Don't forget that the kids have a surprise for us tonight." Camilla informs him with an excited glint in her eyes.

Rolling his eyes with a fond smile he scoffs, "Yeah or in Lizzie's words it's not a surprise it's our 'going away' gift."

Smacking him in the arm he yells in pain. "Why are you so violent today woman!"

"I've been thinking..." she suddenly says, completely ignoring his question. "There's something I've never seen."

"I told you I wasn't going to the Great Wall of China with you." He rolls his eyes. "All it is, is, a large wall. It's for simple minded tourists. I am not a simple minded human."

"I wasn't going to say the Great Wall of China you shut down that idea months ago." She scoffs. "I want to see your wolf."

Klaus immediately shakes his head. "No."

Her face falls. "Why not?"

"I'd like to think I have good control over my wolf but it's still a wolf's natural instinct to kill vampires." He explains. "Didn't Tyler try killing Caroline on multiple occasions?" He points out.

"But you and your wolf are still one!" She exclaims. "And if you love me your wolf will know not to hurt me. Plus you're a stronger minded wolf, or hybrid than he ever was!"

He shakes his head again. "As much as I am loving this ego boost the answer is still no, absolutely not. We're not testing this off of a simple theory of yours."

"We can chain you up!" She begs. "Please I just want to see your wolf."

Sighing to himself at the stubborn woman he gives in. "I will be chained and Elijah and Kol will be there if anything goes wrong to swoop you out."

Cami nods her head excitedly. "I'll go get them!"

He opens his mouth in protest, they were having a relaxing day and he had figured she was talking about another day or time but she was gone and out of the door before he could even get a word out. Rolling his eyes with a small smile he's quick to follow her trail.