𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑬𝑿𝑯𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

Up until she was seventeen she pictured growing old with two kids and a loving husband

Up until she was seventeen she pictured growing old with two kids and a loving husband. She pictured planning shopping trips and vacations with her sister to exotic places.

She thought about what her husband's job profession would be, maybe a surgeon? A business man maybe?

She planned on holding her husbands hand as she gave birth and maybe naming one of her children Sky. Sky because no matter what drama that went on in the world or what tragic accidents happened on a daily basis, the Sky was a constant to everyone. Sure, it changed colors and sometimes released tears of frustration. But it was always there. When the man she had loved left her pregnant she vowed to never let her child bare a name that was once such an intimate moment of sharing between the two.

She imagined building her dream house right next to her friends and sister and aging until eighty with many grandchildren.

She dreamed of death. She dreamed of leaving this world with all of her children having life's of their own and not needing their mother anymore. She dreamed of dying next to the love of her life, happy.

It was a pipe dream that seemed to be deemed impossible now. Because the only way a vampire could die, is very tragically. Whether it be having their heart ripped out or a wooden stake shoved through their heart. Very morbid.

Camilla's eyes shoot open and she lets out a loud gasp as she looks around in complete darkness. She blinks a few more times becoming even more confused of her own where abouts.

'Grams said it wasn't time yet.' She subconsciously thinks. 'This isn't right.'

As she begins panicking she's unaware that her eyes have begun to shine a bright blue. Making a small light shine through out the very small cushioned box.

Suddenly feeling very claustrophobic she begins hitting the inside of the coffin as hard as she could. Unfortunately, she is only successful in breaking off small pieces of her very expensive coffin.

"Help!" She yells as loud as possible, knowing that it's very unlikely for someone to hear her from six feet under.

She's startled as she feels the familiar bright blue like fog shoot out of her finger tips. "Grams?!" She shouts.

She begins banging harder and harder against the coffin as her breathing quickens. She was having a panic attack.

Tears begin to leak out of the corners of her eyes as she gasps for air. "Anyone! Please!" She cries out.

What feels like hours later but is really only a few minutes her breathing steadies as she slowly falls into a dreamless sleep from her quick exhaustion.

Caroline and Elijah slowly walk towards the familiar grave site hours later. Caroline gently kneels besides the grave stone and lays a soft hand on the top, giving it a fond smile.