𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺

Landon Kirby was gone

Landon Kirby was gone. He left the school like he was compelled to do. But there was one problem. He took an ancient knife with him.

There was a bus full of burnt people and no Landon Kirby in sight. Hope was infuriated.

They had talked a couple of times, she tended to isolate herself away from people now because she was too busy grieving over her mother or trying to find a way to bring her back.

But boy was she angry. She was angry she trusted him with her life story. She was angry that she told the human boy about her mother. Only for him to steal from her moms school.

"I need your help." Is the first thing that Josie hears when she opens her door.

"With what?" She questions curiously and slightly worried when she sees the distant look in her sisters eyes.

"I can't ask Lizzie because she's been preoccupied but please help me." Hope practically begs, but leaves no clue as to what she's talking about.

Josie searches her face, looking for any type of clue but comes up with nothing. Slowly opening the door she lets her sister into her room.
• • •
"I need your help." Is the first thing Klaus Mikaelson hears when he opens the door to the Mikaelson home.

"I never thought I'd be hearing those words from your mouth Alaric Saltzman." He teases coyly. But his face slowly drops when he sees Alaric's face remain solemn. "What is it?"

Alaric steps into the house with a frustrated face and pushes Klaus out of the way, but not in an unfriendly way.

"Landon Kirby." He explains in two words, too deep in thought to explain any further.

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?" Klaus asks confused.

"One of the two boys that I introduced you to a couple of days ago." Alaric says, motioning his hand in a hurry motion.

"Okay. What about the human?" Klaus asks again, thinking he was gone and out of mind a while ago.

"We compelled him to leave, it didn't work the first couple of times. Eventually He did leave. The only thing is, the compulsion didn't work. He left and took an ancient knife that, frankly, I have no idea what it does." Alaric says, getting into a rant while pacing. "But a bus was found on highway seven, everyone's body was burnt to a crisp and Landon was the only one missing."

Klaus' eyebrows scrunch. "I thought he was human."

"That's what we thought too. I need to find him. I could use a thousand year old hybrid's help." Alaric reluctantly says.

Klaus raises an eyebrow but nods his head. "I'll come."

The two begun walking out of the front door when Alaric mentally winces. "Hope is coming."