𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫

"Where is she?!" Klaus roars as soon as he reaches the cemetery, all of his siblings tensing fright of what his initial reaction may be

"Niklaus." Elijah's tone is clipped and tired. He's exhausted with how the day has been and any of his brothers tantrums were very unappreciated at the moment.

"It's a trick Lijah!" Klaus yells as he comes into view of his siblings, the Bennett witch and Caroline. "One of these monsters doings, I suppose."

"Klaus." Caroline grits out, eyes wide and nervous.

"What Caroline!" He shouts as he finally turns towards the blonde in anger.

But he freezes when he realizes that he was too deep in his rant to hear the heavy breathes of a woman he thought to be dead. Sure signs that she was having a panic attack. What he didn't know was that it was her third one that day.

That they didn't dig up the coffin fast enough before she woke up for the third time, which put her into another panic attack. The blue fog was gone, her emotions a bit more controlled than before yet she was still overwhelmed.

He looks towards his siblings in astonishment and then towards the empty coffin and the large dug up hole in the ground. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing seems to come out.

Klaus's eyes begin to brim red as he takes in every detail of the woman he thought was lost forever. The woman he mourned for, for months.

Everyone around them watches closely, predicting that Klaus would attack the woman in disbelief. Or lash out in anger. But everyone there is pleasantly surprised when he speeds to the two Forbes sisters and gently takes the hyperventilating woman into his arms. "Leave." He commands the others in a whisper as if he was afraid he would scare Camilla.

"Klaus-" Bonnie begins to object only to have Caroline shake her head at her long time friend. None of them have been able to calm her sister down but maybe he would. If anyone could he would be the one.

"I think we should talk to Damon and the rest about this before we tell the kids..." Caroline softly speaks as she nudges Elijahs arm. He nods slowly as he watches his brother wrap his arms around Cami in a caring way.

Once they're all gone Klaus begins rocking her back and fourth and whispers sweet nothings into her ear. Listening closely as her heart rate begins to slow down. "That's it love, it's alright." He cooes.

Tiredly Camilla lifts her head to meet the big blue ones of Klaus Mikaelson. "Nik?" She questions sleepily.

He nods his head unsurely. Not quite sure how she would feel that he was the one she saw instead of Stefan. He was unaware that she already knew that Stefan left. And she also knew exactly where he was.

She suddenly brings her arms around his neck and nearly squeezes the life out of the thousand year old hybrid. "I missed you so much." She cries out in happiness.