𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

"She had something worth fighting for

"She had something worth fighting for."

The next morning Camilla was woken up by a knock on her door. She yawns and stretches out a bit before walking to her door opening it slowly. She's slightly surprised to see Lizzie saltzman standing at her door with a big tray of breakfast.

"Good morning mom, I thought we could have breakfast in bed like old times and help jog your memory a bit." Lizzie says with a wide hopeful smile, barging into her room she sets the tray on the bed and starts getting comfortable on the left side leaving enough room for her mother.

Although they usually would be cuddled up together while talking and eating breakfast she was too scared of rejection to push her limits.

Camilla slowly closes the door and smiles softly towards the blonde. She didn't want to hurt the young child's feelings but she was still getting used to the whole having kids thing.

She walks over to the right side of the bed and sits down. They begin eating breakfast while Lizzie tells her about her troubles.

"Josie has been getting so annoyed with me lately but like what does she expect, I'm not even doing.." she gets interrupted by a knock on the door. Glaring at the door while Camilla goes to open it. She laughs a bit when she sees its Jace, Alec, and Josie with a tray of food as big as the one Lizzie had brought in with breakfast on it.

"Sorry if we woke you up momma, we just wanted to have breakfast with you like before." Jace says staring at her with a smile. He was trying to comfort her because although she was usually the one who comforted him it was his turn to return the favor.

"Do we all usually have breakfast together?" She asks curiously with an amused smile.

"What do you mean?" Alec asks with a cocked head, confused as to how she already knew that. Maybe she was getting her memories back.

Opening up the door more so they could see in the room the three crane their heads to see a smug looking Lizzie sitting on the bed drinking a glass of orange juice. Alecs idea immediately goes flying out of the window.

They had tried finding Lizzie this morning to bring her along but she was no where to be found. Now they knew she had obviously taken matters into her own hands like always and didn't invite them.

A little disheartened Josie mutters an 'oh' about to turn around to leave but Camilla seeing her facial expression calls out her name.

"Why don't you all come in we can have breakfast together." She says looking towards them all. They all nod eagerly. She sees Hope turning the corner walking through the hallways looking at an assignment she had missed during all of the drama lately. Hope hears her name being called and is surprised to see it was Camilla.