𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑷𝑻. 𝑰𝑰

Camillas emotions were a mess

Camillas emotions were a mess. Her head was pounding more painfully than it ever had before. She was running towards danger, that much she knew. But she wouldn't be Camilla Forbes if she let her sister die with out doing everything in her power to save her.

She'd do anything for Caroline. She put her through so much these past couple of weeks, even leaving the weight of her taking care of all of her goodbyes when she was supposed to die on her shoulders. No matter what happened today, Caroline would live. She promised herself that.

On the other hand, she regretted leaving Alec like that. She was happy for him, really. She knew he was always curious about who his biological parents were. But she was just hurt by his words. Did he really not see her as his real mother?

She's brought out of her thoughts when she catches sight of the one and only Hayley Marshal. The only difference between seeing her now and seeing her before was that she didn't have her hand in Caroline's chest. Her sisters chest.

Caroline was on her knees heaving for air as blood filled her mouth and she weakly looked up to see her horrified sister. Camilla nods her head slightly towards her sister making Caroline internally panic. She had no clue what her sister was going to do but she didn't want to find out. She had no strength to even shake her head no at her sister as her head lolled forward.

Hayley finally notices the blonde and smirks widely. "Finally, the whore of the family shows her face."

Camillas face hardens. "Let. Her. Go. Hayley." She grits through her teeth, her fists clenched and the veins crawling up her eyes.

"Gladly." Hayley smiles, taking her hand out of Caroline's chest and snapping the younger Forbes neck. "This is between us girls anyways. Now that I've got your attention." She cocks off. "But just for precautionary measures..." she trails off raising a hand to signal the others.

Three male hybrids come out of the woods with bright amber eyes and surround Caroline's body. "If anyone comes to your rescue, they will rip out poor Caroline's heart."

"What's wrong Hayley, scared you'll lose?" Camilla snarls as they begin circling each other like wild animals.

"Are you kidding? I'm a hybrid, I'm more than you'll ever be." Hayley laughs mockingly. Watching Camilla's every move with a smirk. Completely confident in her abilities.

"That's where you're wrong." Camilla states with a sneer. "You think I was Klaus's fiancé with out knowing how to fight? You think I survived Mystic Falls being a damsel in distress? You think I protected my hybrid son, siphoner daughters, and tribrid son with out fighting? YOURE WRONG." She screams, speeding at Hayley she kicks in her knee as Hayley falls on one knee with a satisfying crunch.

Hayley grunts in pain but grab's arm snapping it at the elbow and Camilla let's out a painful yelp. "You forgot to mention Hope. Wait, you didn't even know she was your daughter until a few weeks ago." Hayley whispers in her ear with a bloody smile.